Thread: My new addition

Post imported post

my new gun for OC.

Post imported post

badass! could you spare some rounds? j/j

Post imported post

I'm curious about the rounds on the bottom left of the picture with the sharpie X out marks on them. I do that when I have gotten rounds soaked in water so I no longer trust them and shoot them up as practice rounds. You?

Post imported post

That's my next pistol for sure. Going to get it next summer after I get back from iraq. I opted for the glock 19. Something my wife could handle easily while I was deployed. It's a simple weapon. No safety to speak of all she has to do is point and click. But the 226 is definatly next. Good choice brother.

Post imported post

i found this gun at cabela's. i was fully intending to save up for a 226 blackwater tactical that comes with 4 20-round mags (9mm), but when i finally had enough money (1200 dollars), no one had the blackwater in stock. Cabela's was having a few sales, so i stopped in with my wife and we were just looking and fondling several different guns, and i noticed one specific sale was 50 dollars off any sig in stock. they only had this 226R. but Cabela's had a package exclusive - the 226R with night sights, two 15-round mags and two 18-round mags, plus the 50 dollar-off sale. i bought it right then for 799.99 plus tax and used the rest of the money for a holster and a few thousand rounds of 9mm (2,149 rounds of 9mm left as of yesterday:what:i've purchased more since the pictures were taken.)

Post imported post

Nice I have the same serpa for my glock. Like you I prefer the paddles over the belt loop. Amazing pic

Post imported post

It's actually a Sig Sauer retention paddle holster. the blackhawk's have a wider paddle with more of a lip to keep it on your belt. this one fits very comfortably, while i wore a blackhawk and it was slightly annoying when i sat down. just my opinion tho.