• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WFSB @ noon

modelo57

imported post

On the noon news today one of the lead stories was Starbucks and guns. reporter Kara Sundlan stated that "open carry is allowed in Ct with a permit."

Take this as you will. After all WFSB are not fans of guns of any kind, but it was nice to hear.

rkbaguy

imported post

http://news.starbucks.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=332

starbucks2.jpg

gluegun

imported post

Fantastic news that the media is getting it.

This story has been on nearly every news outlet imagineable. It's being heavily discussed on the Cali board.

It's great that people are patronizing Starbucks while OCing. We do want to make sure we don't overstay our welcome. Thankfully, it's a bit cold for much OC here still.

stacks04

imported post

well i guess i need to start patronizing starbucks. ignorant ol'e me just made an assumption and i was wrong. i bet they lose some uber liberal business as a result of this though. it will happily be met with gun owners though. :celebrate