• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monroe Open Carry , looking for a OC breakfast!

Pro OC Cop

imported post

Check out the poll on www.knoe.com and vote. It is titled "Do you agree with Louisiana's open carry law". As of a few minutes ago, 76% agree with it.

BBarry

imported post

I have my CWP but didn't realize that LA is an open carry state. I would open carry if there are others in the Monroe and Shreveport areas who would do likewise. How do we get started?

XD-GEM

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BBarry wrote:
I have my CWP but didn't realize that LA is an open carry state. I would open carry if there are others in the Monroe and Shreveport areas who would do likewise. How do we get started?

The group of us here in SE LA just picked a place, date, and time for our first get-together and then things happened as they happened. We only had 4-6 people for the first few meetings, but we had about 10 for one at the Cracker Barrel in Baton Rouge.

Just start a thread about a Monroe OC breakfast/lunch/dinner at a Shoney's or IHOP and then do it.

nimrodder

imported post

I am new to the site, but I have been practicing OC for years. It would be nice to have a group that can meet every so often to chat and express our views to each other.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

nimrodder wrote:
I am new to the site, but I have been practicing OC for years. It would be nice to have a group that can meet every so often to chat and express our views to each other.
nimrodder I'd like you to meet BBarry :D

Yata hey

barf

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
nimrodder wrote:
nimrodder I'd like you to meet BBarry :D

Yata hey
What is this - OCmatch.com? Do they fit each other's personality profiles? :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

barf wrote:
tntorqu wrote:
barf wrote:
:what:who asked you?????
Grapeshot did. Why, are you a wannabe mod or something?
Trying to connect two OCers in the same area - is that bad? :?

I took Barf's comment in the spirit intended.

Actually OCmatch.com is not a bad idea. :lol:

Gotta ask (shame on me) who would MEMs sole mate be? :uhoh:

Yata hey

MarlboroLts5150

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
barf wrote:
tntorqu wrote:
barf wrote:
:what:who asked you?????
Grapeshot did. Why, are you a wannabe mod or something?
Trying to connect two OCers in the same area - is that bad? :?

I took Barf's comment in the spirit intended.

Actually OCmatch.com is not a bad idea. :lol:

Gotta ask (shame on me) who would MEMs sole mate be? :uhoh:

Yata hey
Most likely kwikrnu from Tennessee.....:what::lol::celebrate