• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Daley is drinking Kool Aid

Ajetpilot

imported post

Daley: " We assassinated President John F. Kennedy. We assassinated Martin Luther King. And we assassinated Robert F. Kennedy, and we’re proud of that.”

WTF is he talking about? The guy is totally wacko:exclaim::what:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:
Daley: " We assassinated President John F. Kennedy. We assassinated Martin Luther King. And we assassinated Robert F. Kennedy, and we’re proud of that.”

Sounds like a confession to me. Perhaps we should convict Mr. Daley.

Lurchiron

imported post

Liberals killing liberals, will their power lust never end?

We assassinated President John F. Kennedy. We assassinated Martin Luther King. And we assassinated Robert F. Kennedy — and we’re proud of that.- Mayor Richard Daley

I wonder who Daley's liberal will be??? Better sooner than later, I always say.
Better run now "Dick" cause Chi-town is gonna have a lot of axes to grind with you as the stone.

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Ajetpilot wrote:

And in the interest of full disclosure- two of those assassinations aren't even relevant since rifles were used!