• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3/5/08

Sabotage70

imported post

Yeah why not. My wifes birthday is tomorrow but she has to work. I'm just going to take her out for dinner on her lunch break. So I'll be available after that.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Nothing in mind yet.. but we have a nice group of people. I'm sure we can figure something out!

GoDSpeeD

Remmy

imported post

im in for whatever, god knows i need some relaxing hours work has been hell! let me know the final decision or plan im open to wherever

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I won't do home base... And most of the stores close at 9. One of the guys said he had fridays off so I wanted to try to include some other days. But honestly, other then Town Square I don't care.

GoDSpeeD

Sabotage70

imported post

GoDSpeeD wrote:
I won't do home base... And most of the stores close at 9. One of the guys said he had fridays off so I wanted to try to include some other days. But honestly, other then Town Square I don't care.

GoDSpeeD
No prob. I understand. I'm up for anything.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

We could meet up at meadows mall or somewhere in henderson. Are time there was short when we did the walk around. I wouldn't mind doing something at night there.

GoDSpeeD

GoDSpeeD

imported post

yah lets meet up in henderson somewhere. I want to go gambling at the emerald island afterward anyways. Let's walk the henderson strip. Does that sound good. Now if we can only figure out what the henderson strip is?