• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Gorge

zer0cool

imported post

Well 'Gents... and Ladies I'm headed to The Gorge this weekend. Just wanted to double check and see if theres anything I need to know or any helpful information that you'd like to provide to a "Virgin Gorgest?" I will be OCing whilst being down there since its a National Forrest and state laws apply.

Any and all info is much appreciated guys... Keep your fingers crossed it looks like it maybe near 60 down there this weekend! :dude:

langzaiguy

imported post

Oh great! You'll love it there. My favorite hike is the Auxier Ridge/Courthouse Rock/Double Arch trail off of Tunnel Ridge road. See if Miguel's Pizza is open yet (near Natural Bridge), you'll definitely enjoy it.

zer0cool

imported post

Thanks langzai. The trail choice wasn't up to me if you know what I mean... I believe I was told were taking the "rough trail" yeah, that's it's exact name.

I may check out the pizza place sunday when we leave. We plan to camp out.