• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Channel 39 New Poll on Guns - PLEASE VOTE!!!

Blinn79

imported post

Here is the link to a news poll that will be aired @ 9pm central standard time in Texas on a major news channel for Houston. The poll is asking if guns should be allowed to be carried in public, yes or no. Here is the link:

http://www.39online.com/news/local/

Please copy and paste the above link into your web address and help us support gun rights!

P.S.: You can vote as many times as you want, just click view poll after voting and it will allow you to vote again! Hurray, we have only an hour and half! Thanks!

carracer

imported post

Poll was gone when I just looked. Replaced by a $50 dollar bill poll. Unless I looked in the wrong place in the link.

Blinn79

imported post

Yeah, they replaced it about 15 to 20 mins before 9pm. Last I looked, it was 66.9% for carrying guns in public, and 33.1% against. Not bad in my book... I hope some politicians are paying attention tonight!