Thread: Organizational Meeting in LaCrosse Wednesday

Banned

Post imported post

Howdy all. Hubert Hoffman has tasked me with planing our second annual Wisconsin Carry Inc. picnic in the La Crosse area and I am glad to comply.

We will be meeting at the Onalaska Starbucks (near Best Buy) on Wednesday the 9th at 7:00 am and then moving the meeting to Perkins Restaurant for breakfast to discuss our upcoming summer event.

As usual open carry is encouraged at this casual meeting. Newcomers to OC or Wisconsin Carry Inc. are more than welcome to attend the meetings either to simply experience OC or provide ideas for our picnic.

Free will offerings from the picnic will go to Wisconsin Badger Camp. Last year we were able to send several disabled children to camp for the time of their lives. Read more here:

http://www.badgercamp.org

Post imported post

I would love to come but I'll be working. Are you guys pretty firm on the 8 a.m. time?

Banned

Post imported post

There is some wiggle room at this point. What works for you CU?

Post imported post

Well I am one of those lucky guys that works 8-4:30. I would love to attend though!

Banned

Post imported post

Alright we will make it for 7:00 just for you CU. Hopefully you can stop by for a cup of java and meet up with us. Look for the guys with the guns...

Post imported post

Spartacus wrote:
    Alright we will make it for 7:00 just for you CU. Hopefully you can stop by for a cup of java and meet up with us. Look for the guys with the guns...

GUYS WITH GUNS!

EEK!!

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

I'l be working that day too. Plus that's a little far of a drive for me. Hope you guys have fun!
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

I will try to make it. I need to get out there and more involved with the others in the OC community.
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Banned

Post imported post

I hope you can make it Gordo. I used to be a lone wolf myself but Hubert cured me...

Post imported post

I've been getting more into it. I pretty much always carry when I am out walking the dog and stuff but never into a public place yet. It will help to be with other OCer's.
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Banned

Post imported post

Just bumping this up this thread.

Apparently Hubert is going to be there as early as 6:00 am to meet and greet and the meeting will properly start at 7:00.

I hope y'all can make it.