• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Organizational Meeting in LaCrosse Wednesday

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Howdy all. Hubert Hoffman has tasked me with planing our second annual Wisconsin Carry Inc. picnic in the La Crosse area and I am glad to comply.

We will be meeting at the Onalaska Starbucks (near Best Buy) on Wednesday the 9th at 7:00 am and then moving the meeting to Perkins Restaurant for breakfast to discuss our upcoming summer event.

As usual open carry is encouraged at this casual meeting. Newcomers to OC or Wisconsin Carry Inc. are more than welcome to attend the meetings either to simply experience OC or provide ideas for our picnic.

Free will offerings from the picnic will go to Wisconsin Badger Camp. Last year we were able to send several disabled children to camp for the time of their lives. Read more here:

http://www.badgercamp.org

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Alright we will make it for 7:00 just for you CU. :D Hopefully you can stop by for a cup of java and meet up with us. Look for the guys with the guns...

Gordo

imported post

I've been getting more into it. I pretty much always carry when I am out walking the dog and stuff but never into a public place yet. It will help to be with other OCer's.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Just bumping this up this thread.

Apparently Hubert is going to be there as early as 6:00 am to meet and greet and the meeting will properly start at 7:00.

I hope y'all can make it.