Thread: hello from cincinnati

Post imported post

i'm Gary i live in southwest ohio. i like fishing, hunting i belong to several gun forums
    i own a S&W sigma 9MM i love it

Post imported post

Welcome! I'm just down the road. Do much OCing?

Post imported post

what is that

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

OCing = Open Carrying a handgun.

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    OCing = Open Carrying a handgun.
    hmmm...smells fishy to me...:? potential troll, brady plant..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Um might want to loosen that tinfoil hat. With all the new folks coming in from the recent publicity we are going to see lots of folks who aren't familiar with our lingo.

Post imported post

tin foil, Nothing.....he joins Open Carry.org & can't figure out what OCing means ?? :? Please !

With all this "Publicity" we are going be so badly over ran / infiltrated by, the Anti gun, Liberal, Brady Sheep.. it's not going to be funny. blah, blah....

and what used to be a fun forum, will turn into an anal retentive, watch what you say forum, it's already begun....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Some of us know the difference between idle chit-chat fun and rational discourse. 'Fun' may get you into trouble and those who blindly follow too.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Some of us know the difference between idle chit-chat fun and rational discourse. 'Fun' may get you into trouble and those who blindly follow too.
    LOL, thanks that's the funniest thing i have read in weeks... I hope you are not including your self into that group of those that know the difference....your the biggest, BSing, Troll on here...Rational discourse my hinder.

Post imported post

langzaiguy wrote:
    Welcome! I'm just down the road. Do much OCing?
    thanks not yet.. just got my gun the other day

i also belong to usa carry i'm goingg for my CCW next month

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    LOL, thank the funniest thing i have read in weeks... I hope you are not including your self into that group of those that know the difference....your the biggest, BSing, Troll on here...Rational discourse my hinder.
    As well said as thought, good for you.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    LOL, thank the funniest thing i have read in weeks... I hope you are not including your self into that group of those that know the difference....your the biggest, BSing, Troll on here...Rational discourse my hinder.
    As well said as thought, good for you.
    :celebrate wow, you caught my missed word & my incorrect spelling ... good for you.