• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

hello from cincinnati

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Um might want to loosen that tinfoil hat.;) With all the new folks coming in from the recent publicity we are going to see lots of folks who aren't familiar with our lingo.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

tin foil, Nothing.....he joins Open Carry.org & can't figure out what OCing means ?? :? Please !

With all this "Publicity" we are going be so badly over ran / infiltrated by, the Anti gun, Liberal, Brady Sheep.. it's not going to be funny. blah, blah....:cool:

and what used to be a fun forum, will turn into an anal retentive, watch what you say forum, it's already begun....:uhoh:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Some of us know the difference between idle chit-chat fun and rational discourse. 'Fun' may get you into trouble and those who blindly follow too.
LOL, thanks that's the funniest thing i have read in weeks... I hope you are not including your self into that group of those that know the difference....your the biggest, BSing, Troll on here...Rational discourse my hinder.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
LOL, thank the funniest thing i have read in weeks... I hope you are not including your self into that group of those that know the difference....your the biggest, BSing, Troll on here...Rational discourse my hinder.
As well said as thought, good for you.
:celebrate wow, you caught my missed word & my incorrect spelling ... good for you.