Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Mike Cox Lawn Signs Available

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    If anyone would like lawn signs please PM me and I have them available at my place in Warren or would be happy to drop any off on my way home from Livonia.

    I'd also be happy to take them with me to all the MOC & OC events I attend. Please dont hesitate to ask.


    I also can grab some 5200 Club Republican Mackinac Conference shirts .. They have a very cool picture of the governors mansion on the back with their days are numbered over it They are long sleeve t's too which are great for this weather ..

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    Oh yeah and how can I forget yesterdays announcement..FYI this is from my personal email.

    Mike Huckabee Endorses Mike Cox!
    I wanted you to be among the first to know that today, one of America's most respected conservative leaders, former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee formally endorsed my bid to be the next Governor of Michigan.

    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government. I am proud to have his support and am honored that he is standing beside me as we fight to bring jobs back to Michigan.

    For more on this exciting endorsement, please visit my website, www.mikecox2010.com and learn how you can join Mike Huckabee and me in our fight for Michigan's Future.

  3. #3
    Guest

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget that Reverend Huckabee also supports the early release of violent felons so they can slaughter police officers.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget that Reverend Huckabee also supports the early release of violent felons so they can slaughter police officers.
    And where did you get this one from? Show me the full quote that says he supports the early release of violent felons because this would be news to me and most people in the US.

  5. #5
    Guest

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget that Reverend Huckabee also supports the early release of violent felons so they can slaughter police officers.
    And where did you get this one from? Show me the full quote that says he supports the early release of violent felons because this would be news to me and most people in the US.
    Wearing political blinders?

    http://washingtonindependent.com/691...iller-clemency

    Actions speak volumes...

    Maurice Clemmons, a suspect in the killing of four police officers in Washington state, had been granted clemency by then-Gov. Huckabee back in 2000.

    In 1996, shortly after becoming governor, Huckabee announced his intention grant clemency to Wayne DuMond, a convicted rapist and murder. A year after he was freed, DuMond assaulted and murdered a woman in Missouri.

    Huckabee granted 1,033 pardons and commutations, including 12 convicted murderers.


  6. #6
    Regular Member dougwg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,445

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    And where did you get this one from? Show me the full quote that says he supports the early release of violent felons because this would be news to me and most people in the US.
    Sometimes people put their foot in their mouth WAY to often.

  7. #7
    Guest

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget he's a champion for higher takes too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJW7nXw30A

  8. #8
    Guest

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget he's a champion for higher takes too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJW7nXw30A
    Oh, but they made him do it...

    Really???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYrGlfkvRV0

  9. #9
    Guest

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget he's a champion for higher takes too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJW7nXw30A
    Oh, but they made him do it...

    Really???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYrGlfkvRV0
    Who is the bigger tax raiser? Huckabee or Clinton?

    http://www.arkansasleader.com/2007/1...ax-raiser.html

  10. #10
    Guest

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    Mike Huckabee is one of our nation's most respected leaders, and he has continued to fight for more liberty and less government.
    And let's not forget he's a champion for higher takes too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJW7nXw30A
    Oh, but they made him do it...

    Really???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYrGlfkvRV0
    Who is the bigger tax raiser? Huckabee or Clinton?

    http://www.arkansasleader.com/2007/1...ax-raiser.html
    Since Mike Cox so warmly accepts the endorsement of Huckabee, the questions that beg to be asked are...

    Does Mike Cox also support the release of violent criminals, including murderers and rapists?

    Does Mike Cox also support the raising of taxes in a similar fashion?

    Does Mike Cox also support lying to the general public to protect oneself politically?

    Are these also the characteristics you support MikeStilly?

  11. #11
    Regular Member dougwg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,445

    Post imported post

    Personally, I would have had to think long and hard before accepting an endorsement from Mike Huckabee.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    First off guys stop hijacking my thread with post after post of this crap. I asked one question. If you want to discuss Huckabee so bad go create your own thread. I know very little about Huckabee and could care less to be honest. I never voted for the man. There are always 2 sides to every story including the reasoning behind pardoning people and the full list of facts on his handling of taxes (he was responsible for the largest tax cuts in Arkansas history). I got your point and there are a large number of people who disagree with you but please rant about it somewhere else. I'd also like you to show me any governor whose never raised any tax or fee ever that served 2 full terms.

    I have some links of my own but I'm not posting them here because I'm not supporting Huckabee I'm supporting Mike Cox.

    Thanks to all those who already PM'ed me I just responded to all of them. I will keep resupplying my stock of signs so feel free to PM me anytime. Mike Cox is a true patriot and one of the few politicians that has never wavered in his support for the right to bear arms. He's also a good conservative with a great plan which can be read here: http://mikecox2010.com/putting-michigan-back-to-work/

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Romulus/Wayne County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    306

    Post imported post

    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....

  14. #14
    Guest

    Post imported post

    mikestilly wrote:
    First off guys stop hijacking my thread with post after post of this crap. I asked one question. If you want to discuss Huckabee so bad go create your own thread. I know very little about Huckabee and could care less to be honest. I never voted for the man. There are always 2 sides to every story including the reasoning behind pardoning people and the full list of facts on his handling of taxes (he was responsible for the largest tax cuts in Arkansas history). I got your point and there are a large number of people who disagree with you but please rant about it somewhere else. I'd also like you to show me any governor whose never raised any tax or fee ever that served 2 full terms.

    I have some links of my own but I'm not posting them here because I'm not supporting Huckabee I'm supporting Mike Cox.

    Thanks to all those who already PM'ed me I just responded to all of them. I will keep resupplying my stock of signs so feel free to PM me anytime. Mike Cox is a true patriot and one of the few politicians that has never wavered in his support for the right to bear arms. He's also a good conservative with a great plan which can be read here: http://mikecox2010.com/putting-michigan-back-to-work/
    Mike you're the one that posted your private email for the world to see. So there's no hijack here.

    Obviously you're not "supporting" Hukabee. But you posted the endorsement as some badge of honor. If this is the people that Mike Cox associates his campaign with then it is legitimate to question him for it. Just like Willie Horton and Jim Wright.

    Furthermore, you're telling us that Mike Cox will be just like any other govenor and intends therefore to raise taxes?

    You're the one bringing political discussion to this forum. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the oven.

    What about that "unwavering" response he gave about NFA items?

    This is not some union hall where you can expect the masses to walk lock step with you on this. You're bringing the Mike Cox campaign here. Not us.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Romulus/Wayne County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    306

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    First off guys stop hijacking my thread with post after post of this crap. I asked one question. If you want to discuss Huckabee so bad go create your own thread. I know very little about Huckabee and could care less to be honest. I never voted for the man. There are always 2 sides to every story including the reasoning behind pardoning people and the full list of facts on his handling of taxes (he was responsible for the largest tax cuts in Arkansas history). I got your point and there are a large number of people who disagree with you but please rant about it somewhere else. I'd also like you to show me any governor whose never raised any tax or fee ever that served 2 full terms.

    I have some links of my own but I'm not posting them here because I'm not supporting Huckabee I'm supporting Mike Cox.

    Thanks to all those who already PM'ed me I just responded to all of them. I will keep resupplying my stock of signs so feel free to PM me anytime. Mike Cox is a true patriot and one of the few politicians that has never wavered in his support for the right to bear arms. He's also a good conservative with a great plan which can be read here: http://mikecox2010.com/putting-michigan-back-to-work/
    Mike you're the one that posted your private email for the world to see. So there's no hijack here.

    Obviously you're not "supporting" Hukabee. But you posted the endorsement as some badge of honor. If this is the people that Mike Cox associates his campaign with then it is legitimate to question him for it. Just like Willie Horton and Jim Wright.

    Furthermore, you're telling us that Mike Cox will be just like any other govenor and intends therefore to raise taxes?

    You're the one bringing political discussion to this forum. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the oven.

    What about that "unwavering" response he gave about NFA items?

    This is some union hall where you can expect the masses to walk lock step with you on this. You're bringing the Mike Cox campaign here. Not us.
    Hurray! Here here. If I wanted to read some personal agenda in regards to running for governor I would GO LOOK FOR IT ELSE WHERE...

  16. #16
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lansing area, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6,445

    Post imported post

    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

    *The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

  17. #17
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.

  18. #18
    Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lansing area, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    6,445

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.
    Oh Pat, I wasn't talking about any particular candidate, I was commenting in general. My 52 years on earth have taught me that politicians area necessary evil. One is about as good or bad as the next.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

    *The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

  19. #19
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Venator wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.
    Oh Pat, I wasn't talking about any particular candidate, I was commenting in general. My 52 years on earth have taught me that politicians area necessary evil. One is about as good or bad as the next.
    I thought that because this is a Mike Cox thread, that you were saying that he was the lesser of the evils. My mistake.

  20. #20
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.
    Huckabee has conservative and independent influence and many supporters in this state.That helps a pro-gun candidate such as Cox wield the veto of any anti-gun bills and adds to the restoring of our gun rights in this state by signing pro-gun bills.I appreciate his sending an OC instruction memo to all LE agencies in the state.Thats what we've been trying to do from the begining.Everyone has their own choice to make.No big deal.Thanks Mike for the info.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    S E Michgan all mine, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    800

    Post imported post

    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.
    Oh Pat, I wasn't talking about any particular candidate, I was commenting in general. My 52 years on earth have taught me that politicians area necessary evil. One is about as good or bad as the next.
    I thought that because this is a Mike Cox thread, that you were saying that he was the lesser of the evils. My mistake.
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...-stripper-case

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    S E Michgan all mine, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    800

    Post imported post

    taxwhat wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    CV67PAT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    wardog6d wrote:
    If there in the political arena there "kissing babies one minute and stealing there lollipops the next" They areall liers and cheats. However they always leave themselves open for options....
    With politics you have to pick the lessor of evils. Sad but true. Of course you could always go to a monastery and live a life of quite solitude. Which sounds more attractive by the monument.
    Then if we're picking evils, justify this as the lessor. Why because the great Mike Huckabee says so?

    Don't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining and that it's a good thing.
    Oh Pat, I wasn't talking about any particular candidate, I was commenting in general. My 52 years on earth have taught me that politicians area necessary evil. One is about as good or bad as the next.
    I thought that because this is a Mike Cox thread, that you were saying that he was the lesser of the evils. My mistake.
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...-stripper-case
    http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...ene-deposition Hiding ? technical error ? Or ?

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Macomb County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,865

    Post imported post

    Did you fail the read the whole article?

    Cox said he would prefer to give his testimony in public.
    "Over the attorney general's objections, it's my understanding that the court is going to seal his deposition," Cox attorney Frank Monticello said at a hearing in November.
    Chief U.S. District Judge Gerald E. Rosen said, "I will seal his deposition initially," but "if the attorney general wants it unsealed, I'll entertain a motion to unseal."
    During the first day of Cox's deposition in December, his spokesman John Sellek said Cox would make a motion to unseal the deposition.
    But when Cox left the federal courthouse at the end of the deposition on Jan. 25 and was asked about unsealing his deposition, he said: "We argued that," but "the judge said no." No motion to unseal the deposition has been filed.
    Sellek didn't return calls Monday asking whether Cox intends to ask for the documents to be unsealed.
    Sellek has said that Cox, through his attorney, made it "very clear" to the judge he wanted the deposition transcript open before the judge ordered it sealed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •