Thread: Your Contact Information

Founder's Club Member MudCamper's Avatar

Post imported post

To all of you, the California Open Carriers who have participated in or organized open carry meets here in our great State, I would like to ask you for your email address and/or phone numbers.

I swear on the Constitution that I will never share the information with anyone, unless I get specific permission from you about a specific situation first.

It has become clear to me that we will occasionally need the ability to rapidly make contact or send out important information. So please consider sending me your info, via PM here on OCDO, or via email to paul at californiaopencarry.org.

Also, if you do send me your info, please include any events you've organized or attended, as it's all becoming a blur to me at this point.

Thanks,
    Paul aka MudCamper

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

"Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote: Heh. Well, some of you know me and know it's not a trap.

The catalyst for this for me today is the fact that I was caught in a trap (talking to a NY Times reporter ) and didn't have contact information for many of you guys to help me out.

Post imported post

MudCamper wrote:
    To all of you, the California Open Carriers who have participated in or organized open carry meets here in our great State, I would like to ask you for your email address and/or phone numbers.

I swear on the Constitution that I will never share the information with anyone, unless I get specific permission from you about a specific situation first.

It has become clear to me that we will occasionally need the ability to rapidly make contact or send out important information. So please consider sending me your info, via PM here on OCDO, or via email to paul at californiaopencarry.org.

Also, if you do send me your info, please include any events you've organized or attended, as it's all becoming a blur to me at this point.

LEOs lie all the time to trick folks, it is a standard and expected practice. This was not a good thing to ask for even w/ good intentions. Some primary contacts would be a great idea but who wants to accept that responsibility ...BTW_What happened to swearing on the Bible?

Post imported post

Stan-Lee wrote:
    LEOs lie all the time to trick folks, it is a standard and expected practice. This was not a good thing to ask for even w/ good intentions. Some primary contacts would be a great idea but who wants to accept that responsibility ...BTW_What happened to swearing on the Bible?
    Well if you don't know me or trust who I am you don't need to respond. Not a problem. I understand. I could have just PMed a couple dozen or so specific people, but I was being lazy I guess.

And I figured that the Constitution is something that all of us here on this forum can agree on. Not everyone uses the same religious book.

Post imported post

MudCamper wrote:
    Stan-Lee wrote:
    Well if you don't know me or trust who I am you don't need to respond. Not a problem. I understand. I could have just PMed a couple dozen or so specific people, but I was being lazy I guess.

And I figured that the Constitution is something that all of us here on this forum can agree on. Not everyone uses the same religious book.
    I did not say I did not trust you and I agree w/ the concept. However, I only suggest caution inprovidingthat type of info to anyone for that matter.Ibelieve we could all agree that a primary contact(s) would bean excellent resourceif we get into UOC trouble. Perhaps there are lawyers in the group that would assume that role? The bible is still "the book" when being sworn in so I think it politically correct and safe to swear on. Let us know how this turns out, I am w/ you.....

Post imported post

PM sent.

Post imported post

Ryanburbridge@yahoo.com 562 2432622 I'm in for the cause.
    "If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto

Post imported post

Ryan,
    Please edit your post. The last thing you want is your private information publicly attainable on a board that is monitored by parties you otherwise would not want to have it.
    Gun control isn't about guns -- it is about control.

State Researcher

Post imported post

PM sent.

This is a great idea, and I trust MudCamper to not abuse the information he's collecting.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

This is exactly what I was talking about.....Jeeeeez!

Post imported post

Mudcamper is the man. Carry on.

Post imported post

I have nothing to hide and I do not have a false sense of privicy. Yahoo has great spam features. My phone is somthing I choose to answer. My name is my name. What is so scary?

James Taranto

Post imported post

PM sent!

Post imported post

MudCamper when will I get your contact info?

James Taranto