Thread: How come the shootings haven't been reported?

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here

Post imported post

Lets see, it has been a few weeks now since the Seattle parks gun ban was lifted and the the OK to carry in National Parks went into effect.

Surely by now there must have been several shootings (with the victims most likely being children) as we were promised would happen should these valuable laws be stricken, turning murderous hoards of armed heathens loose on the kind and gentle people who visit these bastions of tranquility.

Why isn't the media reporting the horrors? Is there some sort of cover up going on?

Post imported post

911Boss wrote:
    Lets see, it has been a few weeks now since the Seattle parks gun ban was lifted and the the OK to carry in National Parks went into effect.

Surely by now there must have been several shootings (with the victims most likely being children) as we were promised would happen should these valuable laws be stricken, turning murderous hoards of armed heathens loose on the kind and gentle people who visit these bastions of tranquility.

Why isn't the media reporting the horrors? Is there some sort of cover up going on?
    Not only that, where is the predicted bloodbath in our National Parks? If there had been a single shooting by a concealed weapon permit/license holder in a National Park we would have heard all about it by now.
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Post imported post

911Boss wrote:

No, No, No.....

All of the murders have been at Starbucks this last week, 100's of them! :celebrate
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
    911Boss wrote:

No, No, No.....

All of the murders have been at Starbucks this last week, 100's of them! :celebrate
    Ah, that must be the reason for the heavy push against them, I cant fathom another reason why. Clearly posting a sign on the front door telling people they can't shoot other people will subside the violence.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Starbucks also seems more crowded the last few times I went in, I haven't seen scared customers leave in droves if anything they seem to be coming in more. There must be some sort of conspiracy to cover up all these incidents. I better start wearing my tinfoil hat.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    Has anybody checked to see if anyone employed by Starbucks' marketing is also emplyed byor "volunteers" for the Brady Campaign? Hmmmmm......
    At such unsafe coffee shops as these?

You jest sir, no such person would be caught dead at such a place just waiting to become baths of blood and coffee bean!

:quirky

Regular Member Gilead_Gunslinger's Avatar
    mid-world (somewhere between tacoma and seattle)

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    Has anybody checked to see if anyone employed by Starbucks' marketing is also emplyed byor "volunteers" for the Brady Campaign? Hmmmmm......
    I don't know about that, but your question makes me wonder about those

few folks who were shouting and interrupting the speakers...
    I aim with my eye... I shoot with my mind... I kill with my heart....
    - The Gunslinger's Litany (paraphrased)

It has been brought to my attention that the stick figure decals on
    the back windows of vehicles are NOT pedestrian 'kill' scores, but are
    actually meant to represent family members. I'll be removing mine
    ASAP to avoid any further confusion.........

First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    FMCDH wrote:
    NavyLT wrote:
    At such unsafe coffee shops as these?

You jest sir, no such person would be caught dead at such a place just waiting to become baths of blood and coffee bean!

:quirky
    No, what I am implying is an arrangement contrived by Starbucks to get the Brady Campaign to give them free advertising by raising the gun control issue. If it was a contrived marketing scheme, it worked... Starbuck's business has had to have gone up in the past month because of the Brady Campaign.
    I think it has worked for Starbucks and OC'ers and has had opposite effect that the Brady's wanted.

I have noticed a sharp uptick in crowded Starbucks, and have had even more good discussions with both employees and customers than normal.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

I don't dare go hiking or to get coffee. I hear it's the wild west out there. In fact, I've duct taped myself and my family in kevlar coated bubble wrap, layered ourselves in spf 1000, and we breath using O2 masks. Life is dangerous.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Post imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
    I don't dare go hiking or to get coffee. I hear it's the wild west out there. In fact, I've duct taped myself and my family in kevlar coated bubble wrap, layered ourselves in spf 1000, and we breath using O2 masks. Life is dangerous.
    Don't forget the tin foil hats. Without those your just not safe in todays society.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.