• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How come the shootings haven't been reported?

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Lets see, it has been a few weeks now since the Seattle parks gun ban was lifted and the the OK to carry in National Parks went into effect.

Surely by now there must have been several shootings (with the victims most likely being children) as we were promised would happen should these valuable laws be stricken, turning murderous hoards of armed heathens loose on the kind and gentle people who visit these bastions of tranquility.

Why isn't the media reporting the horrors? Is there some sort of cover up going on?

Lammo

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Lets see, it has been a few weeks now since the Seattle parks gun ban was lifted and the the OK to carry in National Parks went into effect.

Surely by now there must have been several shootings (with the victims most likely being children) as we were promised would happen should these valuable laws be stricken, turning murderous hoards of armed heathens loose on the kind and gentle people who visit these bastions of tranquility.

Why isn't the media reporting the horrors? Is there some sort of cover up going on?
Not only that, where is the predicted bloodbath in our National Parks? If there had been a single shooting by a concealed weapon permit/license holder in a National Park we would have heard all about it by now.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

911Boss wrote:

No, No, No.....

All of the murders have been at Starbucks this last week, 100's of them! :celebrate

0V3RC10CK3D

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
911Boss wrote:

No, No, No.....

All of the murders have been at Starbucks this last week, 100's of them! :celebrate
Ah, that must be the reason for the heavy push against them, I cant fathom another reason why. Clearly posting a sign on the front door telling people they can't shoot other people will subside the violence.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Starbucks also seems more crowded the last few times I went in, I haven't seen scared customers leave in droves if anything they seem to be coming in more. There must be some sort of conspiracy to cover up all these incidents. I better start wearing my tinfoil hat.

FMCDH

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
Has anybody checked to see if anyone employed by Starbucks' marketing is also emplyed byor "volunteers" for the Brady Campaign? Hmmmmm......
At such unsafe coffee shops as these?

You jest sir, no such person would be caught dead at such a place just waiting to become baths of blood and coffee bean!

:quirky

sudden valley gunner

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
FMCDH wrote:
NavyLT wrote:
Has anybody checked to see if anyone employed by Starbucks' marketing is also emplyed byor "volunteers" for the Brady Campaign? Hmmmmm......
At such unsafe coffee shops as these?

You jest sir, no such person would be caught dead at such a place just waiting to become baths of blood and coffee bean!

:quirky
No, what I am implying is an arrangement contrived by Starbucks to get the Brady Campaign to give them free advertising by raising the gun control issue. If it was a contrived marketing scheme, it worked... Starbuck's business has had to have gone up in the past month because of the Brady Campaign.
I think it has worked for Starbucks and OC'ers and has had opposite effect that the Brady's wanted.

I have noticed a sharp uptick in crowded Starbucks, and have had even more good discussions with both employees and customers than normal.

gsx1138

imported post

I don't dare go hiking or to get coffee. I hear it's the wild west out there. In fact, I've duct taped myself and my family in kevlar coated bubble wrap, layered ourselves in spf 1000, and we breath using O2 masks. Life is dangerous.

kenshin

imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
I don't dare go hiking or to get coffee. I hear it's the wild west out there. In fact, I've duct taped myself and my family in kevlar coated bubble wrap, layered ourselves in spf 1000, and we breath using O2 masks. Life is dangerous.
Don't forget the tin foil hats. Without those your just not safe in todays society.