• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Show bremerton

Trigger Dr

imported post

The Brewmerton Show is not WAC, but Falcon Productions. Usually abou 50 tables with an occasional good buy. Look for me there

fire suppressor

imported post

Were and when? I am going to guess at the fair grounds but what hours? I have to be at work at 1830 but would like to stop by first

Trigger Dr

imported post

Busy show today, about 50 tables with lots of goodies. Prices on reloading components was on the HIGH side.

$6 entry fee

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Busy show today, about 50 tables with lots of goodies. Prices on reloading components was on the HIGH side.

$6 entry fee
I stopped by, nice little show did see one gun I was looking for but decided to pass for now. I didn't see Trigger, I was there from 1 to 2:30ish.

1245A Defender

imported post

me and a friend were there sat. 1230 to 230 then to old town pub for a quick refreshment and on to big apple diner for lunch.
got a box of 9mm largo hollow points for my star for 20 bucks.
felt like california! not just the weather either!!!
walkin around with an unloaded P-38 on my hip,,, with a damn zip tie thru the action:banghead:

stopped at borner gun store in gorst on the way home just for a look see , and one of the guys workin there said he might go to the show tomorrow, and that it would be his first gun show!!
i told him that everybody deserves their first oppertunity to be dissapointed by going to a gun show.. told him dont expect to be happy about the prices of anything.
my 20$ box of 9mm largo actually "was" cheep:D maybe i should stop bitchin;)