Thread: First time today by accident

Post imported post

Stopped by Kid Valley at Gene coulon park today for lunch. As I parked, my phone rang. While talking to the customer I got out, changed out of my muddy boots, wrote a couple of notes and proceeded to walk towards Kid Valley. Still on the phone, I kind of hung around outside the joint til my phone conversation ended (5 min). It was then that I realized that I did not put my sweatshirt on before leaving the truck. "well, good as time as any" I thought. went in ordered my mushroom burger and fries. waited for what seemed like an eternity and walked out with my food. I was nervous as hell. seemed to me that every eye was on me. once I left, I got this feeling inside that was like, I can do this and I will do this. I may not OC everywhere I go, but will make a habit out of doing it. No cops came in lights flashing and guns drawn but it sure felt odd standing there with the pistol out there for everyone to see.

kenzmad

Post imported post

Excellent and welcome to OC!

It is just that easy, you will find that 99.5% don't realize a gun is present. If you act in a normal, courteous way nothing will happen!
    Live Free or Die!

Post imported post

Welcome here

Nice to see another Kent OC'er
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

I noticed you are up here on the east hill as well. I am only 2 blocks of kent kangley off 124th ave. where are you?

kenzmad

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar

Post imported post

Kent representin' the 90830!

Post imported post

Feels good to "come out", huh? I was nervous the first time tii, but it became so normal now that I feel odd without my buddy hanging out with me. Welcome to OC!