Thread: Mitchell's Mauser M48 + acessories for sale.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

For sale one Mitchell's Mauser M48 Collector Grade rifle with accessory kit and misc. ammo. All numbers are matching on the rifle and she's in great shape for being over 60 years old! She's been sitting in my safe for years but I do remember her being very accurate and a lot of fun to shoot. More info can be found on the Mitchell's Mauser website linked here.

http://www.mauser.org/rifles/M48%20Serbian/index.htm

I am asking $400 for the whole package. Please PM me if interested and PM or post with an questions. Thank you for looking!

You get everything pictured but here is a more specific list.

1 Mauser M48 8mm
    1 Bayonet and scabbard numbers matching (to themselves not the rifle)
    1 Leather belt hanger for bayonet
    1 Leather sling and keepers
    1 Dual leather ammo pouch
    1 Cleaning kit (Bore brush, brass oil can, cleaning rope w/ lead weights, steel bore guide, and pouch)
    1 Special performance kit manual (I didn't get an actual rifle manual so this must have been a mistake at the factory)
    1 Certificate of authenticity
    110 Rounds of Mil Surplus ammo on stripper clips (in pouch and bandoleer)
    30 Rounds of misc. factory loads
    1 Original box

“The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Banned

Post imported post

i am extremely interested.

Post imported post

i want, soooo bad.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    i am extremely interested.
    PM sent.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

Bump

Post imported post

Still for sale.

Post imported post

Still up for sale and would be willing to consider trades at this point. A Glock 17 would be a done deal.

Banned

Post imported post

willing to trade for a winchester model 94?

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    willing to trade for a winchester model 94?
    Tempting, but I'll be getting one from my dad at some point. It's a really nice pre-64 30-30.

Banned

Post imported post

same as mine. mine has a red dot mounted it, and a sling. it can be put back to stock easily.

Post imported post

Bump.

Post imported post

Price lowered to $350.

Post imported post

GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    Price lowered to $350.
    Are you going to be at the picnic on sunday, I would love to see it.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Post imported post

johnny amish wrote:
    GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    Price lowered to $350.
    Sunday? If you mean the one in Green Bay then no, I can't make that.

Post imported post

GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    johnny amish wrote:
    GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    Price lowered to $350.
    Sorry, I meant the one in WestSalem.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Post imported post

johnny amish wrote:
    GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    johnny amish wrote:
    GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
    Price lowered to $350.
    Sorry, I meant the one in WestSalem.
    Nah, way too far of a drive for me and have to work anyways.