• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mitchell's Mauser M48 + acessories for sale.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

For sale one Mitchell's Mauser M48 Collector Grade rifle with accessory kit and misc. ammo. All numbers are matching on the rifle and she's in great shape for being over 60 years old! She's been sitting in my safe for years but I do remember her being very accurate and a lot of fun to shoot. More info can be found on the Mitchell's Mauser website linked here.

http://www.mauser.org/rifles/M48%20Serbian/index.htm

I am asking $400 for the whole package. Please PM me if interested and PM or post with an questions. Thank you for looking!

You get everything pictured but here is a more specific list.

1 Mauser M48 8mm
1 Bayonet and scabbard numbers matching (to themselves not the rifle)
1 Leather belt hanger for bayonet
1 Leather sling and keepers
1 Dual leather ammo pouch
1 Cleaning kit (Bore brush, brass oil can, cleaning rope w/ lead weights, steel bore guide, and pouch)
1 Special performance kit manual (I didn't get an actual rifle manual so this must have been a mistake at the factory)
1 Certificate of authenticity
110 Rounds of Mil Surplus ammo on stripper clips (in pouch and bandoleer)
30 Rounds of misc. factory loads
1 Original box

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

johnny amish wrote:
GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
johnny amish wrote:
GlockMeisterG21 wrote:
Price lowered to $350.
Are you going to be at the picnic on sunday, I would love to see it.
Sunday? If you mean the one in Green Bay then no, I can't make that.
Sorry, I meant the one in WestSalem.
Nah, way too far of a drive for me and have to work anyways.