• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New BBQ for OCDO Picnic

Bullbuster

imported post

I want one really bad. Figured this would be acceptable for a VCDL and OCDO BBQ.

tn

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
I want one really bad. Figured this would be acceptable for a VCDL and OCDO BBQ.
I'm confused - to what does this new thread refer?

Are you coming back to Va. and want to plan/attend a BBQ?

Yata hey

curtiswr

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Bullbuster wrote:

Yata hey
I'm betting that he meant to post a picture of one of those BBQ stations/grills in the shape of a handgun.

I'm on the internet too much. :uhoh:

Glock27Bill

imported post

Curtis wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
Bullbuster wrote:

Yata hey
I'm betting that he meant to post a picture of one of those BBQ stations/grills in the shape of a handgun.

I'm on the internet too much. :uhoh:
I'm right there with you.

gun-bbq.jpeg

And please, let's not start a "what caliber is best for ribs" debate.

Just grill what you're comfortable with, and make sure to practice.

As long as it's bigger than a .22 :D

Bullbuster

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Bullbuster wrote:

Yata hey

Actually I may be back in the Norfolk area here soon for work for about 2 weeks. If an OC dinner is happening then I will attend provided I can get away and have a way of getting to it. However can us see a BBQ like this being used at any of the picnics hosted by VCDL and OCDO folks. "Guns Save Lives" can also apply in this case to starvation".

I understand its a bit OT for OC but come one someone would have posted it at some point. I miss all the events y'all put on and only wish the folks here on Oklahoma could band together like VIRGINIANS do. The battle over OC here is heated. May Pro 2nd don't want it some wanted it only by permit others like me say no permit. As is the CCW laws are tricky and even a small amount of printing can lead to troubles with LEO's. Not to mention the process for a permit is a bunch of BS.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Bullbuster wrote:
Actually I may be back in the Norfolk area here soon for work for about 2 weeks. If an OC dinner is happening then I will attend provided I can get away and have a way of getting to it. However can us see a BBQ like this being used at any of the picnics hosted by VCDL and OCDO folks. "Guns Save Lives" can also apply in this case to starvation".

I understand its a bit OT for OC but come one someone would have posted it at some point. I miss all the events y'all put on and only wish the folks here on Oklahoma could band together like VIRGINIANS do. The battle over OC here is heated. May Pro 2nd don't want it some wanted it only by permit others like me say no permit. As is the CCW laws are tricky and even a small amount of printing can lead to troubles with LEO's. Not to mention the process for a permit is a bunch of BS.
Coming to a location near you soon. :)
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/39227.html

I'm sure someone could arrange transport.

BTW - I'd "sooner" be in Virginia, OK? :p

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

2a4all wrote:
Is this available for propane or charcoal?
There are others - all seem to be custom made.

Google Best BBQ grill ever and don't ask how much + shipping - UPS will love you.

Yata hey

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Why do I have this funny feeling that such a grill is against the law in Great Britain, and probably every schoolyard in the USA?

:?

Dreamer

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
Why do I have this funny feeling that such a grill is against the law in Great Britain, and probably every schoolyard in the USA?

That just gave me a REALLY twisted idea...

Imagine the frantic scrambling among the faculty, staff and campus police if an SCCC group showed up with one of these in the stadium parking lot for the tailgating party before a football game at some university!!!

I may have to get me one of those grills...

Infidel

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:

Why!?......Because they have a zero tolerance policy in both!

A Gun Free Zone; is a Gun Free Zone!

Infidel

imported post

Dreamer wrote:
That just gave me a REALLY twisted idea...

Imagine the frantic scrambling among the faculty, staff and campus police if an SCCC group showed up with one of these in the stadium parking lot for the tailgating party before a football game at some university!!!

I may have to get me one of those grills...

Dreamer, make that dream come true!

"If you build it, they will come!" Oh sorry wrong game!:lol:

Bullbuster

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Bullbuster wrote:

Coming to a location near you soon. :)
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/39227.html

I'm sure someone could arrange transport.

BTW - I'd "sooner" be in Virginia, OK? :p

Yata hey
I'll never be a sooner fan. :cuss:I'm a proud UW Husky fan. :celebrateBut I too would rather be in VA. Y'all got it done this year with new laws.:celebrate Most here are scared to say or hear "OC":what:. Many that do want it want it by permit only:banghead:. The rest of the country could learn a thing or two from VA. :lol: