• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington State man shoots would-be murderer

Suburban78

imported post

Nikki_Black wrote:
This site is about trying to forward our cause by showing that gun owners are for the most part, not crazy rednecks who think we should all go around shooting anybody who gives us the stink eye.

I see your point and feel the same way if we were talking about some guy who cut us off on the highway or flipped us the bird. The comments though were toward a sick, twisted child beating, murdering, kidnapping rapist.

Suburban78

imported post

Nikki_Black wrote:
No offenses meant to you, Suburban78. We're all guilty of not turning our brain to mouth filter on, myself included. On many occasions.

Thank you. As a father of five girls this story makes me sick and I just cant help but to be outraged by it.

Nikki_Black

Saint Francisville, Louisiana, United States
imported post

I do agree with your point that we are talking about a sick, twisted excuse for a human being. I honestly believe that the worst thing that could be done to him, isn't bad enough. I have had to work with these kind of people on a regular basis when I was in Corrections. It always pissed me off when the social workers would jump all over Officers about how "he's a good person who made a mistake", and "he is sorry that he did it, that's all that matters." Bull****.

Nikki_Black

Saint Francisville, Louisiana, United States
imported post

Suburban78 wrote:
Nikki_Black wrote:
No offenses meant to you, Suburban78. We're all guilty of not turning our brain to mouth filter on, myself included. On many occasions.

Thank you. As a father of five girls this story makes me sick and I just cant help but to be outraged by it.
I agree with you 1000% on this one. Anybody messes with my little girl, and they answer to me.