• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Alabama

Vondelta

imported post

Hello All,

I am new to the site, and was interested in any get togethers for fellow 2nd Amendment supporters in my area. Are there any clubs, organizations, or just friendly groups who get together for coffee, conversation, or shooting in North Central Alabama (Huntsville/Ardmore)?

REB

imported post

I don't know of any but I am certainly open to getting together.

Vondelta

imported post

How about we plan a get together in late April in say, one of the local Starbucks? I am currently deployed to Iraq, and will be returning sometime in mid April. then possibly a monthly get together after that to just talk about the issues and educate each other. Its possible we can have an occasional target shoot at my place as well. I am considering setting up a combat pistol range at the house, and could use some input on different setups.

BIGDAWGFOTCH

imported post

I would like to hear of any problems with oc in the Ekamont,Ardmore and Athens area

thanks

Vondelta

imported post

Ok everyone, I am looking forward to meeting you all. I am currently still in Iraq, and am hoping to be home within 3 weeks. I will keep everyone updated, and list some possible locations and dates when I get closer to coming home.

Vondelta

imported post

Well, I'm back from the land of Camel Jockies!. I had to return early due to my wife having a stroke, but all is well with her and she is recovering well. I am up for a get together on the 24th of April at:

Hwy 72 & Hughes

7779 Highway 72 West Madison, AL 35758

256-430-2393

How does 10am sound to everyone? If there is a better concenses on time or location, please chime and we will try to get the best time and place for maximum participation! I look forward to meeting all of you!:D

Monkeytown

imported post

I can't meet up this weekend but wanted to thank you for your service and welcome you home. Glad things are ok with mama too. I can imagine that's a scary situation.

MT