• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Well it happened....

M

mdgary

imported post

B.S.... Anyone that done something of that magnitude would be glad to post proof.:uhoh:

M

McX

imported post

gentlemen, let's give some lattitude here; we have no evidence for or against. i have posted of events that happened to me, without anything other than my word. and for the most part they were accepted. such an event would warrant posting, to tell of a situation each one of us may face one day. let us not pass judgement until the moment we come to face the same scenario.

1FASTC4

imported post

We are entitled to opinions. My opinion is Shenanigans.

You go ahead and give some latitude. :)

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
imported post

my research of the date of that event did not turn up anything, and that would have made a blotter or local news somewhere. but being the first post from the OP and nothing since...... well im waiting

:celebrate

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It may be B.S. but who knows? I haven't researched Virginia but....I do believe they have the Castle Doctrine. If so, then it is entirely possible that he did get his firearm back right away and that no charges would be filed. Why convene a grand jury when all the witnesses and apparently the evidence supports the "story"?

When I lived in Florida there were several shootings of this type and the person who shot or killed the perpetrator did not get arrested, did not lose his firearm and never had charges filed. The police DO investigate of course but in Florida the Castle Doctrine (went into effect 1 Oct. 2005) puts the victim as the victim and he does NOT have to prove his innocence. The police have to investigate and determine if the event unfolded differently than what was reported but the person is actually INNOCENT until proven otherwise and is not treated as a criminal. Also, the Castle Doctrine in Florida prevents any criminal charges or civil lawsuits from being filed because the perpetrator got hurt or killed in the commission of their crime. EVERY state should have a Castle Doctrine like that of Florida. We are PROTECTED to the full extent of our actual rights and not a bunch of B.S. The Brady Bunch were (and still are) so against the Florida Castle Doctrine that they actually stood in the airports at Miami International and Orlando International and handed out flyers to all the foreigners coming to America. What did the flyers state? Something along the line of "Beware, the citizens of Florida have the right to shoot you!". The Brady Bunch called the Castle Doctrine "Shoot First Law" and put this same message on two billboards on the Interstates entering Florida.

9MM Owner

imported post

I'd like to see Chuck Norris try to do what GixxerJJ said he did. How far from the gas pumps was his truck sitting as to where he could perform his actions (without mentioning the gas hose). To be able to get off 3 shots on BG #1 and then be able to kick BG#2 five feet away from before he could pull his "stolen" gundefinately sounds like TV or the movies at best. I still have a hard time trying to read what he posted as he didn't proofread it. Plus the turnaround time (a couple of hours) for the police to return his S&W 9mm sounds pretty suspicious especially when involvedthedeath of2 suspects. Being his 1st post here, he gave alot of details of the incident minus the name of the city and the exact location of the gas station along withwhat year it happened (if it really did). It was too exact but with poor english. IT IS JUST TOO QUESTIONABLE!

Diesel-n-Lead

imported post

9MM Owner wrote:
I'd like to see Chuck Norris try to do what GixxerJJ said he did. How far from the gas pumps was his truck sitting as to where he could perform his actions (without mentioning the gas hose). To be able to get off 3 shots on BG #1 and then be able to kick BG#2 five feet away from before he could pull his "stolen" gundefinately sounds like TV or the movies at best. I still have a hard time trying to read what he posted as he didn't proofread it. Plus the turnaround time (a couple of hours) for the police to return his S&W 9mm sounds pretty suspicious especially when involvedthedeath of2 suspects. Being his 1st post here, he gave alot of details of the incident minus the name of the city and the exact location of the gas station along withwhat year it happened (if it really did). It was too exact but with poor english. IT IS JUST TOO QUESTIONABLE!
Well since you opened the door...
I think we all WANT to give him the benefit of the doubt, but we are not naive as their first post and have not backed up their story let alone even returned to the forum to face questions.
My take on the "story":
1.) Triple tapped two suspects at close range with perfect aim and the second guy didn't have time to reach for his weapon? I don't find that very believable. It sounds more like a scene from an episode of "24".
2.) Why would they use a knife as their primary weapon of intimidation and not the gun? The penalty is the same, they're both deadly weapons.
3.) Killed two armed robbery suspects and got stabbed in the process and there's not so much as a small news article? This would make headline news, even here in L.A.
4.) To post a story like this and then not at the very least return to say "Hey, I don't have any proof, but I swear it did happen. Ask me questions if you want..."
5.) Any ONE of the above would be reason for question, but all of them lead to "a preponderance of evidence" that suggests one logical conclusion:

bullshit.jpg

9MM Owner

imported post

It is/was his 1st and only post (made over 2 1/2 days ago) and to go into such detail and not to respond to it (or any other threads) is a littlefunny. Like you said, even if it happened in LA it would have been all over the news. To give the satisfaction of the doubt, Why no video? I see alot of videos on TV ranging from cars running into the gaspumps to armed robberies. If I'm wrong I'll apologize to him.

ODA 226

imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
It may be B.S. but who knows? I haven't researched Virginia but....I do believe they have the Castle Doctrine.
We'd like to have "Castle Doctrine" but unfortunately our "representatives" in Richmond think it's too politically dangerous to guarantee the "little" people the right to self defense.

GoldCoaster

imported post

Perhaps it was Jack Bauer and he's currently working on top secret terrorist suppression and can't get to ocdo.org with his PDA because Chloe is busy downloading the entire schematics to the US power grid to it. Infinite memory you understand.

JJ

imported post

GoldCoaster wrote:
Perhaps it was Jack Bauer and he's currently working on top secret terrorist suppression and can't get to ocdo.org with his PDA because Chloe is busy downloading the entire schematics to the US power grid to it. Infinite memory you understand.

ROTFL!!!