Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Spokane - Heard over the scanner

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    Police responding to a man walking around decked in camo carrying a rifle in the Northtown/Franklin Park area of Division...

    Which one of you knuckle heads decided this was a good idea?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Poulsbo, Washington, USA
    Posts
    546

    Post imported post

    *facepalm*

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    Maybe a couple guys from seattle guns?

  4. #4
    State Researcher Bill Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nortonville, KY, USA
    Posts
    4,291

    Post imported post

    Trigger Dr wrote:
    Maybe a couple guys from seattle guns?
    or Spokane Gun Trader ?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    Was a man walking to a pawn shop.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    NavyLT wrote:
    David.Car wrote:
    Was a man walking to a pawn shop.
    Casad again?!?
    Ha! Nice

  7. #7
    Regular Member FMCDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,043

    Post imported post

    David.Car wrote:
    Police responding to a man walking around decked in camo carrying a rifle in the Northtown/Franklin Park area of Division...

    Which one of you knuckle heads decided this was a good idea?
    Rifle in hand or slung?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    FMCDH wrote:
    David.Car wrote:
    Police responding to a man walking around decked in camo carrying a rifle in the Northtown/Franklin Park area of Division...

    Which one of you knuckle heads decided this was a good idea?
    Rifle in hand or slung?
    Didn't say. But it wasn't in a case or covered, so it was one of those two.

  9. #9
    Regular Member FMCDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,043

    Post imported post

    David.Car wrote:
    FMCDH wrote:
    David.Car wrote:
    Police responding to a man walking around decked in camo carrying a rifle in the Northtown/Franklin Park area of Division...

    Which one of you knuckle heads decided this was a good idea?
    Rifle in hand or slung?
    Didn't say. But it wasn't in a case or covered, so it was one of those two.
    How manytime do we have to tell people, you either wear the cammo or you sling the rifle, butnever both in an urban environment. :?:quirky

  10. #10
    Regular Member Ajetpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Olalla, Kitsap County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,410

    Post imported post

    Probably a paintball game.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cusick, Washington, USA
    Posts
    64

    Post imported post

    If it was near Northtown mall they've got that big Airsoft store on the ground level, including an indoor course. Airsoftie heading to/from a match?

    (BTW, first post for me, been lurking for a while but wanted to chime in. Hi everyone!)

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667

    Post imported post

    country.hacker wrote:
    If it was near Northtown mall they've got that big Airsoft store on the ground level, including an indoor course. Airsoftie heading to/from a match?

    (BTW, first post for me, been lurking for a while but wanted to chime in. Hi everyone!)
    Welcome to ocdo!

    AMWAG call for an airsoft! Wow, too funny! Perhaps the jihadists are trying a new technique.
    Live Free or Die!

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lynnwood, Washington, USA
    Posts
    14

    Post imported post

    Trigger Dr wrote:
    Maybe a couple guys from seattle guns?
    You know even us redneck on this side of the water think you guys over on that side are a bunch of methed out hillbilly's. :what:

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,268

    Post imported post

    gogodawgs wrote:
    country.hacker wrote:
    If it was near Northtown mall they've got that big Airsoft store on the ground level, including an indoor course. Airsoftie heading to/from a match?

    (BTW, first post for me, been lurking for a while but wanted to chime in. Hi everyone!)
    Welcome to ocdo!

    A*MWAG call for an airsoft! Wow, too funny!* Perhaps the jihadists are trying a new technique.
    As already stated. Was a man carrying a rifle to a pawn shop. He was headed down to the Pawn 1 on Division and didn't have a car... So he just thought he would walk on down wearing some BDUs. It was cleared pretty quick because another call came in about a homeowner threatening to protect his property at all costs from an Avista employee there to shut off his power.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Chris.R.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Walla Walla, Washington, USA
    Posts
    71

    Post imported post

    PacWest wrote:
    Trigger Dr wrote:
    Maybe a couple guys from seattle guns?
    You know even us redneck on this side of the water think you guys over on that side are a bunch of methed out hillbilly's. :what:

    No offense, but I doubt someone from the Seattle metro area is a redneck or has much concept of rednecks, let alone a hillbilly! Personally I am a redneck and know a hillbilly, THAT guy is crazy! He is marrying my best friends sister this summer, and they are going to have at the wedding "fireworks" (known as dynamite to us Northerners), and "surfing" (mattress pulled at extreme velocity behind an ATV with the express intent of making you fly off and die) and of course lots and lots of alcohol.

    Good times had by all

    CRA
    The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help. -- Ronald Reagan

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Not Here Anymore
    Posts
    346

    Post imported post

    Chris.R.Anderson wrote:

    No offense, but I doubt someone from the Seattle metro are is a redneck or has much concept of rednecks, let alone a hillbilly!* Personally I am a redneck and know a hillbilly, THAT guy is crazy!* He is marrying my best friends sister this summer, and they are going to have at the wedding "fireworks" (known as dynamite to us Northerners), and "surfing" (mattress pulled at extreme velocity behind an ATV with the express intent of making you fly off and die) and of course lots and lots of alcohol.

    Good times had by all

    CRA
    [/quote]

    Sounds like fun!Can I come?
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •