• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

5PM at CHAMPION ARMS SHOOTING RANGE! TODAY!

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Do you have enough "time".
No, I wish I was still 16 and able to go and do whatever without fear of adult jail and butt raping.

But on a brighter side, I did solve my issue with a compromise! I might want to head to the range next week...too bad champion doesn't have a G26 for me to try out....

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Can we plan this a little before Friday morning?:?
How about this coming Friday the 19th at 5pm? or the Friday after, it's a good time for me I just need to know ahead of time...:)

amzbrady

imported post

I'm gonna have to check Champion out. I went to Marksman yesterday, spur of the moment. Saw Dave's book in the rental gun cabinet and since I just got my order of pamphlets and had some on me I offered them some if they didnt have any. I was told that they didnt want any because Open Carry was to big of a gray area???????????? Made me think HMMMM, time to check out Champion, although they were farther down the road for me.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I will be there about 4:30 this Friday.

As far as a gun store replying that it is a 'gray area', I believe that is a prime example of the serial misinformation that exists. I hope that you left at least one brochure for reading by employees.

I know that at Champion there is one employee that is on this board. (Dan 10MM man) They are aware that OC is legal. They know me, they have seen me at the WAC show at the table. Whether they would put out brochures, I do not know??

amzbrady

imported post

I didnt rent any of their guns this time. I took 100 rounds with me and bought another 100 there. I like the 357 wheel gun, thats what I want next, then a 45.

Edited: Wished I lived closer, so I could meet up with some of you, Always nice to swap guns and get a feel for our next best friend.

amzbrady

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:

As far as a gun store replying that it is a 'gray area', I believe that is a prime example of the serial misinformation that exists. I hope that you left at least one brochure for reading by employees.

I know that at Champion there is one employee that is on this board. (Dan10MMman) They are aware that OC is legal. They know me, they have seen me at the WAC show at the table. Whether they would put out brochures, I do no know??
I offered it to the asian guy there (still dont know his name), he's the one that rejected them, he wasnt even interested for himself.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I will be there tomorrow in my gangsta ass saggy jeans.;) Been itching to go try out everything again. Looking to buy a handgun soon!

dan10mmman

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:

I know that at Champion there is one employee that is on this board. (Dan10MMman) They are aware that OC is legal. They know me, they have seen me at the WAC show at the table. Whether they would put out brochures, I do no know??
I offered it to the asian guy there (still dont know his name), he's the one that rejected them, he wasnt even interested for himself.

Drop some pamplets off at the range, mark them for Dan. I'll be in first thing in the morning, will talk to owner and put them up for the public. I always get questioned on this topic and would like to have some good info to share. Thanks.

Dan10mmman

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

dan10mmman wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:

Drop some pamplets off at the range, mark them for Dan. I'll be in first thing in the morning, will talk to owner and put them up for the public. I always get questioned on this topic and would like to have some good info to share. Thanks.

Dan10mmman

Dan,

Will do.

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Good to meet you Gogodawgs!
It was just us two(what happened to your bus, Poo?)
I hadn't been for a while so I shot 100 rds of 9mm in my Walther PPS and 120 rds of .40 in my Springfield XD-M. I wish I had brought more .40, it goes pretty fast in 16 round mags.

I also tried out gogos Kel-tec.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Iono, I should be asking you, your on the inside of the metro thing.

It sucks because I been planning and itching to go all week...and finally the day comes..and the bus never shows up...:banghead::cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead: