• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Oceanside, Ca

uwspmgc

imported post

i'm an active duty Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton, Ca. i am a gun owner and NRA member, however i did not realizeUOC was legal in California- naturally i'm intrigued. anybody out there care to share their experiences or any guidance they may have regarding UOC in Oceanside? thanks for any help you can provide.

okboomer

imported post

As I understand it (IANAL) Unloaded Open Carry is legal in CA. I don't know what restrictions may be in place in specific areas, so you might get a better response if you post this question in the California State area at the bottom of the topic page.

Welcome Marine, Semper Fi. There are quite a few service members here and you should feel right at home here :cool:

cheers - okboomer

USMC 1980-1981