Thread: Front Sight giving Starbucks employees training

Post imported post

Post imported post

I might have to look into getting a part time job at starbucks!

Post imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote: Insane aslyum?? If you just got out, you prolly have a certificate stating that you are sane. That lady needs to check in and get hers.

Seriously, it must be hell living with so much fear. I can't imagine.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

im in for getting a job at starbucks hahaha i want that training

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

OMG! Can you imagine how many job apps Starbucks is going to be inundated with?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

My office is at the local SBUX and the manager their is supportive of OC. I am going to bring this to his attention. Monday maybe to late, FSight may cut it off by then, they are giving it up big. This is great. I think I will make more copies of flyer and start posting them on windshields. lol..p

Post imported post

Are there any Starbucks pay stubs for sale on Ebay yet?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Boo.

Pure hilarity on the behalf of FS, but tbh, Iggy is starting to wear on my nerves.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Boo.

Pure hilarity on the behalf of FS, but tbh, Iggy is starting to wear on my nerves.

Post imported post

Gundude wrote:
    Boo.

Post imported post

It's a shame it's Front Sight. Nothing more than a Scientologist, high-pressure sales pitch disguised as gun training.

Post imported post

Ironbar wrote:
    It's a shame it's Front Sight. Nothing more than a Scientologist, high-pressure sales pitch disguised as gun training.
    Ever been there? Or this more of the usual bag on FS because that is what the cool people do on the internet?

Post imported post

Ironbar wrote:
    That's odd. I've been there for the Four Day Handgun Course, have you? No one ever mentioned Scientology, Borat never even made an appearance during the entire time we were there, and there was only one pitch on joining Front Sight as a member, and it was optional (delivered over lunch in the classroom). If you didn't want to listen, you could eat lunch outside. Or, like most did, just eat lunch and ignore it.

Maybe I missed all the high-pressure sales pitches? Since I'm sure you speaking from experience, and not out your hat, could you tell me when and where they were held?

The training itself was solid, building-block training, and I didn't hear anything different in terms of tactics or techniques than I heard at the two courses I took at Gunsite. Nothing cutting edge or high-speed/low-drag, but solid blocking and tackling. And since I went ona $99 certificate I bought off eBay, it was certainly worth the money. (I wouldn't spend $2000 for it, but I suspect few do).

I'm not a big fan of Borat, but he's not the one doing the training, and you gotta admit it's a nice touch for the Starbucks folks.

Post imported post

I used to work for starbucks, am I still eligible for this? Not that I need it but it would be fun.

Post imported post

NINJA LOAD wrote:
    I used to work for starbucks, am I still eligible for this? Not that I need it but it would be fun.
    Either way, the material they cover in the 4 day classes is priceless. It has a lot of similarities to other big name schools, but the way the material is presented and drilled is much better IMO.

You can get certs on ebay from $100 - $200 depending on supply and demand, so even without the Starbucks deal, a trip to front sight makes for an amazing vacation for not very much money.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

NINJA LOAD wrote:
    I'm positive at some point in the future I will work for Starbucks, does this make me eligible?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin