• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Southeast Deputy Coordinator

sprinklerguy28

imported post

I have appointed scot623 as a deputy coordinator for the southeast region for MOC, Inc. He has already been assisting in organizing upcoming events and attending city council meetings to address illegal ordinances. With his added help I'm looking forward to some big events coming up in this region.

Haman J.T.

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I have appointed scot623 as a deputy coordinator for the southeast region for MOC, Inc. He has already been assisting in organizing upcoming events and attending city council meetings to address illegal ordinances. With his added help I'm looking forward to some big events coming up in this region.
Congratulations scot623!I hope to help out down here.

scot623

imported post

Thanks guys! I may be new to the organization, but I'm passionate and eager to help MOC grow. I'm always open to suggestions and questions. PM me anytime.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
God help us now;) Really Scott will do a great job.:celebrate

G

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
scot623 is a great guy, he will do great things in the SE Region. Good luck and welcome aboard!
But not a huge asset?

Hmmm... there goes the weight ratio.

Welcome aboard.

G

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
scot623 is a great guy, he will do great things in the SE Region. Good luck and welcome aboard!
But not a huge asset?

Hmmm... there goes the weight ratio.

Welcome aboard.
The "Pillsbury Doughboy" is just going to have to pick up the slack.

Get on it "T".
:D

ghostrider

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
FatboyCykes wrote:
scot623 wrote:
wardog6d wrote:
Never heard of em. anyway congrats,I guess???????????????????????????????

never heard of you either, so thanks!....I guess??????? ;)
Where am I?
You're in the bathroom, above the sink, go look... See? :celebrate
Somewhere on the yellow brick road?