Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SW Deputy Coordinator

Post imported post

I am happy to announce the appointment of Ghostrider as the SW Deputy Coordinator for the greater Grand Rapids area.

Many of us have used the now famous Wash Rinse Repeat and I know he has more good ideas for the future.

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Grats GR, a great man for the job.

Post imported post

God Bless You in all your endeavors over there!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:03 PM.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Ghost Rider will be a huge asset! Thank you for all of your hard work and welcome aboard.

Post imported post

Generaldet wrote:
    Ghost Rider will be a huge asset! Thank you for all of your hard work and welcome aboard.

Ghostrider sure is a huge asset!!!

I've seen pictures.

Doh!!!

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

LMAO.....thats not very nice!.....sorta funny tho....congrats GR
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

Congrats

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Thank you for your continued work Ghost. I know your prior contributions have helped many; I look forward to what else you may bring!
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

Congrats to my SW counterpart!

Post imported post

Congrats Ghostrider

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Generaldet wrote:

I've seen pictures.

Doh!!!
    YCRBAA
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Congrats to Ghostrider. Good for him.

Are all the vacatedMOC positions now re-filled?

Post imported post

And then some, I believe.

Post imported post

So, is all the divisiveness stuff over?

How'd it shake out? Does MOC support Kimberguy's actions or no? I believe that that's what caused Venator to bow out...

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

HankT wrote:

How'd it shake out? Does MOC support Kimberguy's actions or no? I believe that that's what caused Venator to bow out...
    I don't want to create a sub-thread here but:

Not all of MOc's positions are filled. We still need regional coordinators for the NE and UP areas. Our site lists the Research director as vacant, but it was recently filled, look for an announcement soon.

Your quesitonabout Kimberguy can be answered by reading our by-laws and our mission statement. Our by-laws are our long-term operational directions. Our mission statement is a briefing of our current course of action.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
    Generaldet wrote:

I've seen pictures.

Doh!!!
    I'm sure we're all huge in some way Pat.

To everyone else, Thanks.

Post imported post

HankT wrote:

That wasn't the reason I resigned. There were family issues as well as work. That, along with my being on the Board of the Second Amendment March as well as the State coordinator and with the March being so close, I was being overwhelmed and didn't think I could give a fair shake to MOC, Inc. They need a president that can devote full time to the effort and John is doing a great job.

If the general person had any idea of the amount of time we all spend behind the scenes I think they would be surprised. After April 19th I will be devoting more time to helping MOC, Inc. in any way I can.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Way to go Ghostrider welcome aboard.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Way to go Ghostrider welcome aboard.
    Right? Took him long enough. ~.o

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    HankT wrote:

That wasn't the reason I resigned. There were family issues as well as work. That, along with my being on the Board of the Second Amendment March as well as the State coordinator and with the March being so close, I was being overwhelmed and didn't think I could give a fair shake to MOC, Inc. They need a president that can devote full time to the effort and John is doing a great job.

If the general person had any idea of the amount of time we all spend behind the scenes I think they would be surprised. After April 19th I will be devoting more time to helping MOC, Inc. in any way I can.
    I can see you have a full plate, V. You'do great stuff for the Michiganians. If you say the Kimberguy thing wasn't a factor, I gotta believe you.

Seemed to me there were there were two other abrupt MOC withdrawls (cabman1 and Warchild?). Maybe one more, I forget. And they were coincident with the Lansing event and the aftermath here at OCDO--which resulted in a mission clarification for OCDO (and tons of grousing).

Seemed like there was a split in MOC. Has that been healed up?

Post imported post

and to think i was just in grand rapids thursday and friday! (actually... byron center)

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    Venator wrote:
    HankT wrote:

I can see you have a full plate, V. You'do great stuff for the Michiganians. If you say the Kimberguy thing wasn't a factor, I gotta believe you.

Seemed to me there were there were two other abrupt MOC withdrawls (cabman1 and Warchild?). Maybe one more, I forget. And they were coincident with the Lansing event and the aftermath here at OCDO--which resulted in a mission clarification for OCDO (and tons of grousing).

Seemed like there was a split in MOC. Has that been healed up?
    I think there were some coincidences at play. Warchild was getting tired of the bickering going on not only about long gun OC, but may other issues on the forum. Cabman left for health reasons and the fact that he sold his cab company and is starting a new business which will take all his efforts. He also has a family with young kids and they are demanding as well.

I can't speak for them, but that's how I understand their retirement.

Post imported post

I do believe there were others, but they were the people that joined only to tell us they'd be leaving, or not joining with their bazillion friends like they were planning, oh man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast