• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New SW Deputy Coordinator

autosurgeon

imported post

I am happy to announce the appointment of Ghostrider as the SW Deputy Coordinator for the greater Grand Rapids area.

Many of us have used the now famous Wash Rinse Repeat and I know he has more good ideas for the future.

G

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Ghost Rider will be a huge asset! Thank you for all of your hard work and welcome aboard.

:cool:
Ghostrider sure is a huge asset!!!

I've seen pictures.

Doh!!!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Congrats to Ghostrider. Good for him.

Are all the vacatedMOC positions now re-filled?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

So, is all the divisiveness stuff over?

How'd it shake out? Does MOC support Kimberguy's actions or no? I believe that that's what caused Venator to bow out...

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

HankT wrote:

How'd it shake out? Does MOC support Kimberguy's actions or no? I believe that that's what caused Venator to bow out...

I don't want to create a sub-thread here but:

Not all of MOc's positions are filled. We still need regional coordinators for the NE and UP areas. Our site lists the Research director as vacant, but it was recently filled, look for an announcement soon.

Your quesitonabout Kimberguy can be answered by reading our by-laws and our mission statement. Our by-laws are our long-term operational directions. Our mission statement is a briefing of our current course of action.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

HankT wrote:

That wasn't the reason I resigned. There were family issues as well as work. That, along with my being on the Board of the Second Amendment March as well as the State coordinator and with the March being so close, I was being overwhelmed and didn't think I could give a fair shake to MOC, Inc. They need a president that can devote full time to the effort and John is doing a great job.

If the general person had any idea of the amount of time we all spend behind the scenes I think they would be surprised. After April 19th I will be devoting more time to helping MOC, Inc. in any way I can.