• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

They are very afraid ;)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

With the recent events; SCOTUS on Heller, SCOTUS oral arguments on McDonald, WA Supreme Court recognizing incorporation, Starbucks and all of the National coverage I have noticed that the Brady Bunch, The Anti's are all very afraid of 'us'. (Well actually afraid of our ideas and not of us per se)

We are too normal for them, to well spoken for them, to well educated for them and they strugle to understand how a basic human right with an inanimate object can trump their emotion.

Keep up the fight, keep up the education, keep up the smiles, courteousness and the driving the anti's absoulutely nuts!

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

Archsgurl

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
With the recent events; SCOTUS on Heller, SCOTUS oral arguments on McDonald, WA Supreme Court recognizing incorporation, Starbucks and all of the National coverage I have noticed that the Brady Bunch, The Anti's are all very afraid of 'us'. (Well actually afraid of our ideas and not of us per se)

We are too normal for them, to well spoken for them, to well educated for them and they strugle to understand how a basic human right with an inanimate object can trump their emotion.

Keep up the fight, keep up the education, keep up the smiles, courteousness and the driving the anti's absoulutely nuts!

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
Exactly. They are afraid of us and some of them when actually learning instead of repeating the bullcrap they were talk to regurgitate, actually join us. As we teach our children about guns and their rights and watch as they grow up to OC or CC(depending on their state laws) and to be able to quote the Constitution to people that dont know their rights, we do get stronger.

jpm84092

imported post

I do think the Brady Bunch are getting nervous, but it isn't about the SCOTUS decision in McDonald v Chicago, it is about whether or not Hillary Clinton can stealthily get the US to sign a UN Treaty on Small Arms (that would make personal ownership very difficult or downright unlawful just as it is in all of the EU except Switzerland). Please note the Swiss have very little property or violent crime. That is because every Swiss male over 18 is a defacto member of the Military and MUST keep a rifle and at least 100 rounds of ammunition in his home "at the ready".

If the US Signs that treaty, then SCOTUS and Congress will have a lot to say. The US Senate needs to ratify any Treaty the US signs and let us all prey that our citizenry elect 2nd Amendment legislators in the upcoming mid-term elections' particularly in the US Senate.

Dreamer

imported post

I've already contacted my US Senators, and let them know that if the UN Small Arms Treaty ever does come to the floor for a vote, it would be in the best interest of their job security to vote a resounding NAY.

One Senator is VERY pro-2A and got back to me telling me that he would DEFINITELY vote against such a treaty. I thanked him for following the concerns of his constituency and for upholding his Oath as a Senator to uphold the Constitution.

The other is anti-2A, and tried to poo-poo the bill as not really having any effect on firearms ownership. I told them I would be watching their voting record closely, and if they did not vote pro-2A on this or any other bills, I would be working with all my energy as a professional graphic designer and marketing expert to put them in the unemployment line next election for breaking their Oath to uphold the Constitution. I don't think they appreciated the sentiment...

sudden valley gunner

imported post

jpm84092 wrote:
I do think the Brady Bunch are getting nervous, but it isn't about the SCOTUS decision in McDonald v Chicago, it is about whether or not Hillary Clinton can stealthily get the US to sign a UN Treaty on Small Arms (that would make personal ownership very difficult or downright unlawful just as it is in all of the EU except Switzerland). Please note the Swiss have very little property or violent crime. That is because every Swiss male over 18 is a defacto member of the Military and MUST keep a rifle and at least 100 rounds of ammunition in his home "at the ready".

If the US Signs that treaty, then SCOTUS and Congress will have a lot to say. The US Senate needs to ratify any Treaty the US signs and let us all prey that our citizenry elect 2nd Amendment legislators in the upcoming mid-term elections' particularly in the US Senate.
Foreign treaties can not null and void 'unalienable' rights.

zack991

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
jpm84092 wrote:

Foreign treaties can not null and void 'unalienable' rights.
I 100% agree, yet so many of our public officials and some idiot Americans think it can.