Thread: WalMart Louisville...guy arrested?

Post imported post

Anyone know more about the guy arrested in Walmart a couple days ago? All I know is he walked into the women's bathroom and some customers saw him with a handgun.

Post imported post

There's more to it than just that. I've personally walked into 4-5 (2 in Louisville) Walmarts OCing and have never had a problem.

I was able to find this.

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=12053999

He's facing robbery charges as well, but not at the Walmart. Seems like I also remember reading somewhere else, but I can't find it again, he was OCing a semi auto rifle I believe and CCing a handgun without a permit. Pretty much didn't pay attention to the story after that, they had a reason to arrest him.

Still though, sounds like I'll go shopping at that Walmart next week, just so the sheeple know he wasn't arrested for "carrying a gun" into Walmart.

Post imported post

That is the thing with the News.

I recently watched the News in my Home State of Georgia last night, and they mentioned that the Legislature is consdiering allowing Firearms into:

1. Colleges,

2. Bars, and

3. Churches.

That is fine, but then they said something that bothered me.

They said, and I quote, "... They [Firearms] would have to be Registered!"

Sigh..., the News plays to the interests of the Sheeple all of the time.

There is no such thing as Registration in Georgia, nor is there in Kentucky!

Finally I managed to figure out that the Code word 'Registered' means 'Licensed'.

Unfortunately, unlike Kentucky, per Georgia Code 16-11-128, there is no Open Carry of a Pistol, Handgun, or Revolver unless that Person has a Georgia Firearms License.

Maybe one day Georgia will repeal 16-11-128!

The only Firearms that require Registration are: Fully Automatic Machine Guns, Sawed-off Rifles/Shotguns, and Silencers; in accordance with Federal Law.