Thread: new to oc

Post imported post

Well im new to open carry and i was wondering do i have to unload my gun when i get into my car as far as i can tell if its in plan view its not considered conceled as i do not have a cc permit and cannot obtan one according to the pennington county sheriff i was falsly accused and arrested not covicted of domestic violence and was released and the charges where droped any way any can answer my question

Post imported post

TIMMY wrote:
    Well im new to open carry and i was wondering do i have to unload my gun when i get into my car as far as i can tell if its in plan view its not considered conceled as i do not have a cc permit and cannot obtan one according to the pennington county sheriff i was falsly accused and arrested not covicted of domestic violence and was released and the charges where droped any way any can answer my question
    Hey Timmy, I live in Hermosa. Have you actually tried to obtain a South Dakota CC permit? I don't think you are prohibited from obtaining a permit if you do not actually have a conviction.