• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Taurus850CIA

imported post

I listed this in another thread, and received no response. I'll try it here. A friend of mine wants to sell his 9mm. It's in great shape. $400, face to face, cash. Purchase permit or CPL required. What you see in the pics is what you get. PM me for his contact info.

manicdevery

imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
I listed this in another thread, and received no response. I'll try it here. A friend of mine wants to sell his 9mm. It's in great shape. $400, face to face, cash. Purchase permit or CPL required. What you see in the pics is what you get. PM me for his contact info.
is this the model that will fire a chambered round without the magazine in?

Taurus850CIA

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
Taurus850CIA wrote:
is this the model that will fire a chambered round without the magazine in?
It is.

Doug, Matt is in Wixom.

Sez he'll travel some, though.