• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is there an carry open meeting in Cincinnati

Brian D.

imported post

In the past I haven't been able to reserve the GC conference room on weekend afternoons/evenings. Dunno about breakfast time though, you'll have to ask them.

Sigger

Cincinnati (Springfield Township), Ohio, USA
imported post

Sigger wrote:
The Eastgate Golden Corral meeting room is available June 26 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Will that work or should I find another day?
Since no one replied, I did not reserve the room for tomorrow. I hate to be negative about this, but didn't want to leave people hanging either.

Brian D.

imported post

Hi sigger, Brian D. from OFCC (and BFA) here. Thanks for making the effort, sorry there weren't more responses. I'm game for one sometime, if we can fill say one table. I live in central HamCo. so pick a place and time, everything is equally close/far from me. ;)

reefteach

imported post

Sigger wrote:
The Eastgate Golden Corral meeting room is available June 26 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Will that work or should I find another day?
I should visit this forum more often. Eastgate is my neigborhood. How about Independence Day weekend, Saturday July 3rd for lunch?

Brian D.

got a meet at saint bernard skyline chili on the 17th of july @1. owner is gun friendly and carries at work. 4901 vine street.

Hi spioi. I was there from 1pm til about 1:30. Certainly had no problems with OC'ing, except for having nobody else to do it with. Oh well, maybe next time, I know that you make it to many such events.

theqbn

Next Ohio Open Carry (dayton group) meeting will be the 28th at 1 PM at the Skyline (this one is friendly, spioi promises):
4901 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45217

Myself and Ixion are definitely in, so you cinci guys don't let us down!