• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is there an carry open meeting in Cincinnati

theqbn

imported post

Hi Seeley! If you haven't yet, I would appreciate it if you filled out the Ohio Open Carry survey located here: http://www.ohioopencarry.org/survey/open-carry-survey

I am trying to gauge interest around the state for various OC events and I've had people in at least five different zip codes register from the Cincinnati area, and my wife and I would be willing to drive down if the time worked for us.

I will also post your event to the ohioopencarry.org page & calendar when you're sure on date, time and location.

I know a lot of people would be glad to see a Cincinnati group start up, so I hope you keep up the good work!

seeley booth

imported post

thanks theqbn.. i'm open for ideas on what places that allows OCing i know some places don't allow OCing, like resturants.. i was thinking on like parks like hueston woods if anyone likes to fish

reefteach

imported post

seeley booth wrote:
thanks theqbn.. i'm open for ideas on what places that allows OCing i know some places don't allow OCing, like resturants.. i was thinking on like parks like hueston woods if anyone likes to fish
Did somebody say open carry fishing trip? SWEEEET. Count me in. I am sure I could muster up a few e-friends from OFCC to come along. I have an extra bow if anyone wants to bowfish for some carp with me.

reefteach

imported post

seeley booth wrote:
i know a place where we can meet hardly anyone goes there at hueston woods.. we can grill and things like that

Sounds even better. Soo, the 21st of this month at Hueston Woods for an open carry fishing picnic?

reefteach

imported post

Just thinking: I'm not against meeting meeting this month, but perhaps waiting until late spring (May) would would have some benefits:

1. The fishing will be better

2. It will be warmer

3. More time to get the word out (so larger attendance)

Just sayin'

Gunboi1911

imported post

I have never participated in these events but love to tag along. In fact I have quite a few people that are interested. Would love more details if you would!!

Pouget

imported post

What a bummer! I am in Sharonville for work and as I was reading I thought there was going to be an event tomorrow! Until I scrolled to the bottom and saw that it is postponed... :(

spioi

imported post

just went to cedar lake fishing saturday night. caught 1 fish. still had fun.it was packed for the night fishing. didn't get any snags, lost nobobbers, nothing. musta been doing something wrong

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'm interested, and I think we could get a number of people to come.

I am pretty busy right now or I would try and organize a get-together.