• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

XD for sale

DESERT ATILLA

imported post

I am selling a brand new, in the box, never been fired XD .40. This is the "not legal in Kalifornia" version with two high capacity mags. The price is $400.00.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Can you post a pic. I'm curious if it's the black model or maybe OD green. A little more details would be nice.

GoDSpeeD

takemine2

Campaign Veteran
imported post

My wants are screaming "BUY"! My needs are saying "You have too many"! My wants are beating up on my needs! Great price for this package!

Sabotage70

imported post

takemine2 wrote:
My wants are screaming "BUY"! My needs are saying "You have too many"! My wants are beating up on my needs! Great price for this package!
I'm with you. I don't really need another pistol at this point. I need to round out my arsenal a little better with one off those evil rifles(ak) and a long range target rifle before I get anything else.

doninvegas

imported post

Take it to the show with a sign on it......it will sell...I never seen so many people selling guns that dident have a booth......
The show was packed.....:)