• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rally in PA! Everybody join!

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

http://forum.pafoa.org/political-138/86442-2010-second-amendment-liberty-pa-second-none-rally-lobbying-event.html

Just found this on the PAFOA.org forum. You can also become their fan on Facebook. Or go to their website www.2arally.com. This rally should really help with creating proper gun laws.

If you register ahead of time and show up to the rally, you could win an S&W rifle or a Brownell range bag! No cost to register, show up, or win prizes! It's all free!

Here's a link to their flyer as well... http://acslpa.org/n-legislative/Harrisburg%20Rally%202010/2010-RallyFlyerFinal_WBack-Kim.pdfThis is a copy and past from my facebook page. Let's do this thing!!!
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

SP101 wrote:
The response is overwhelming...isn't it? :(

Too many computer commandos...not enought REAL Americans.

Tis a sad sad day we live in. :cuss:

No offense or anything... Just curious what you're getting at. Can you explain? Again, just trying to find out what you're trying to say.

jahwarrior

imported post

SP101 wrote:
The response is overwhelming...isn't it? :(

Too many computer commandos...not enought REAL Americans.

Tis a sad sad day we live in. :cuss:

i apologize for having a job, and family to take care of. i guess i should turn in my citizenship card, huh? :quirky

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

After re-reading the comment I think I now see what you're saying. I run a business, have three kids (fourth on the way), and many other responsibilities. I chose to take a day off to go fight for better gun laws. Hopefully the response will be stronger at the actual event than what is on here. However, I do understand that some people won't be able to make it. Schedules can be very difficult to overcome.

Edited to add: This thread has had nearly 300 views. Maybe a lot of those people are planning to come, just haven't posted:question:

sprat

imported post

for the record I have read there will be no concealed carry or open carry as the event is in a state legislative building, which as a court house within

is this so

sprat

CenterTree

imported post

RenegadePhoenix wrote:
You may OC or CC up until the entrance into the legislature. once your at that point, you check your firearm in with the Park Police just like you would at any court facility.
:shock: Wow can you imagine the TASK of having to check in ALL those guns!! LoL.

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

CenterTree wrote:
RenegadePhoenix wrote:
You may OC or CC up until the entrance into the legislature. once your at that point, you check your firearm in with the Park Police just like you would at any court facility.
:shock: Wow can you imagine the TASK of having to check in ALL those guns!! LoL.
Well, I'll be bringing mine. Anybody wanna carpool? We're about a week away. Time to figure out logistics. PM me for my cell number. Seems to make sense if we ride together. You guys call me, I call you guys, we all share gas money, everybody wins!

I have an '07 Uplander I may be able to steal from my wife for the day. Carries driver plus 6!

Anybody have a GPS:uhoh:?

jahwarrior

imported post

it looks like i may be able to attend after all, if i'm able to procure transportation.

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

Hey fellas, I'll repost what I posted on PAFOA.org...

I'm coming from Littlestown PA (17340) with a chevy uplander. 6 seats available. Pm me for my cell so I can put everything together.

If I don't hear from anyone, I'll just bring my s-10. I look forward to seeing you guys and making a difference!

Edited to add: I'm willing to drive up and around out of my way to pick someone up if needed. Even for people like WAY up in Scranton. ;)

jahwarrior

imported post

well, i just got back. i missed the rally this morning outside. i saw some fancy buildings, fondled a girl's boob, and met some friends today. oh, and the burger's at Roxy's Cafe are WIN. still, spending 3 hours in a van really sucks ass.

RenegadePhoenix

imported post

jahwarrior72 wrote:
well, i just got back. i missed the rally this morning outside. i saw some fancy buildings, fondled a girl's boob, and met some friends today. oh, and the burger's at Roxy's Cafe are WIN. still, spending 3 hours in a van really sucks ass.
DANG IT JAH, i missed ya again, i was in giving the Reps some hell, kickin a$$ and Takin names.

Mr.FiredUp

imported post

Why am I not getting email notifications about the threads I have replied to or started?!?

I would have picked you up Jah. That's why I made the post I did. If you need a ride to something next time, let me know. I can come up and then let you in the drivers seat so I can nap the rest of the way!;)