• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC NORTH AL

BIGDAWGFOTCH

imported post

Hey

I have lived in North Alabama for 12 years, and have never seen anyone oc.

I have a cc permit but would like to oc.

Cricket

imported post

BIGDAWGFOTCH wrote:
Hey

Where in north alabama are you? i OC in Morgan,Limestone,Lawrence and Madison counties almost daily and have yet to have any problems other than a few heavy eyes..

BIGDAWGFOTCH

imported post

Cricket wrote:
BIGDAWGFOTCH wrote:
Hey

Where in north alabama are you? i OC in Morgan,Limestone,Lawrence and Madison counties almost daily and have yet to have any problems other than a few heavy eyes..
Iam in Elkmont..Limestone County

aadvark

imported post

Well, I can not speak for Madison County or Elkmont, but I have Open Carried in the following Counties: Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, DeKalb, and Roanoake.

10mikemike

imported post

I've lived around here for years too and I never see anybody oc. I carry concealed daily and would love to oc without fear of over reaction from the public or police.