Thread: anybody up for the range today or tommorow?

Mason, Michigan

Post imported post

ended up just goin pig huntin with the dog in clinton county,maybe next time yall!
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I shot today at Island Lake shooting range, in Brighton. It's a great day to shoot. Lots of people there. It felt good to smell hot steel and gunpowder. I only wish I had an unlimited ammunition fund. As it is, I shot a large portion of what I have. No more shooting for me for a while.

I also shot a little at Advanced Ranges in Burton yesterday. It was good. I didn't shoot as much as I helped my gf shoot. She had only shot her .22 revolver in the past, and all I had with me was my .45. She did well, though. Friendly place, too.
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Near Lapeer (Hadley), Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Last edited by lapeer20m; 01-25-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.