Thread: New to the forum

Post imported post

hey guys.. I found the forum while doing some searching on OC'ing from FL to MI, and carrying in general while taking road trips across the US... so I joined the forums.

I am an active regular member on www.floridashootersnetwork.com and big into firearms, pro2a rights, and the right to open carry.

Im originally from MI, moved to florida just about 4 years ago ..and I open carried quite often up in MI, and would love to see OC come to florida.

Just thought i'd say hi!:celebrate

Post imported post

Hi FlemTP: I am moving to Ft Myers from Virginia in earlyMay....just joined here too....going to be weird not O.C. ing anymore. What kills me is thatjust aboutanyone can have a loaded gun in the glovebox in Florida...thats a terrible place to leave a loaded weapon...they must get stolen a lot...you get to the mall with your gun in the glovebox and go inside. You HAVE to leave your gun in the car as you shop...unless you have a CCP? .....That just doesn't seem right to me somehow? I hope I can easily transfer my VA ccp to a florida residentpermit??....Not too many places to shoot in te Ft Myers area it seems...Hopefully some of the state parks have open areas???.....

Post imported post

There is Shoot Straight Gun Range off colonial anda open range off of Tucker Grade road about 30 minutes north bound on I-75.