• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new to the forum, saying hi!

FLEMTP

imported post

hey guys.. I found the forum while doing some searching on OC'ing from FL to MI, and carrying in general while taking road trips across the US... so I joined the forums.

I am an active regular member on www.floridashootersnetwork.com and big into firearms, pro2a rights, and the right to open carry.

Im originally from MI, moved to florida just about 4 years ago ..and I open carried quite often up in MI, and would love to see OC come to florida.

I'll be paying pretty close attention to the MI forum here because, while I do reside in florida, all of my family is in MI, mostly SE and central MI, and I do visit michigan at least once a year.. sometimes more often.

I do make it a point to OC in MI whenever I can. I do have a FL CWL. I did have a MI CPL when I lived there, and still have the license, although I do understand it is no longer valid because I am no longer a MI resident.

Never had an issue with OC and Law enforcement while in MI, and I do make it a point to educate people on OC when I am in MI on vacation and OC'ing.

Lots of good advice here for OC, and I appreciate the hard work you guys have put into the OC cause!

Just thought i'd say hi!:celebrate

FLEMTP

imported post

Well I'll be up there in june for sure, i have a High School reunion to attend the third weekend in June, and I'd like to plan a 2 week stay or so.. so hopefully I can make it to a picnic or OC event!

thanks for the welcome guys!

FatboyCykes

imported post

FLEMTP wrote:
Well I'll be up there in june for sure, i have a High School reunion to attend the third weekend in June, and I'd like to plan a 2 week stay or so.. so hopefully I can make it to a picnic or OC event!

thanks for the welcome guys!
class of 2000?