• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HB 2347?

azcdlfred

imported post

exp15 wrote:
Does anyone know if this bill would allow OC for those under the age of 18 likein Montana or Vermontor would it stay 18 to OC and 21 to CC?
Nothing in these bills change the current law regarding those under the age of 21.

Fred

azcdlfred

imported post

exp15 wrote:
Does anyone know if this bill would allow OC for those under the age of 18 likein Montana or Vermontor would it stay 18 to OC and 21 to CC?
Nothing in these bills change the current law regarding anyone under 21.

Fred

Grimes

imported post

Nothing in these bills change the current law regarding anyone under 21. Fred

So if this bill passes and becomes law, if your between 18-20, you can't CC until your 21. :?

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Grimes wrote:

So if this bill passes and becomes law, if your between 18-20, you can't CC until your 21. :?

Yeah, 21. For most of us... what this bill does is rid the gray area of having a non-permit holder in a vehicle and you've got a gun on you. It gets the crap out of the way that these activist judges love to twist the blade on. I dunno of any cops with that kind'a hair up their ass who'd jam anybody for that... unless you were doin' somethin' else of a criminal nature... but there's a lotta new (foreign) cops comin' from nanny states with that kind'a attitude.

Concealement must happen more up north and in the cities... 'cause it's too damn hot to conceal anything here in the south most of the time. This'll be good for women too... Hell... it's good for everybody.

brokenbarrel

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Grimes wrote:

Yeah, 21. For most of us... what this bill does is rid the gray area of having a non-permit holder in a vehicle and you've got a gun on you. It gets the crap out of the way that these activist judges love to twist the blade on. I dunno of any cops with that kind'a hair up their ass who'd jam anybody for that... unless you were doin' somethin' else of a criminal nature... but there's a lotta new (foreign) cops comin' from nanny states with that kind'a attitude.

Concealement must happen more up north and in the cities... 'cause it's too damn hot to conceal anything here in the south most of the time. This'll be good for women too... Hell... it's good for everybody.
you dont know of any cop that acts on that;well there must be for you to appear before the judge seeing as how if your not arrested in the first place there would be no need to see the judge....

Sonora Rebel

imported post

brokenbarrel wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
Grimes wrote:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f8f8f8"It'd be where you got arrested for somethin' else 'n the cops loaded up on you with everything subsequent.
you dont know of any cop that acts on that;well there must be for you to appear before the judge seeing as how if your not arrested in the first place there would be no need to see the judge....

exp15

imported post

TOF wrote:
Stick around a while exp15 and you will find that Fred knows this stuff.
I'm sure he does know his stuff, I didn't see that he had already posted an answer by the time I posted mine. If you look I posted less than a minute after his post my mistake.