• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Off to Starbucks for an OC

Hammer

imported post

I'm gonna meet with a buddy for a planning meeting (nothing to do with OC, a M/C ride) but decided Starbucks would be a good place to meet as they support 2nd A and OC. Want to bet a dollar against a donut there will be nothing noteworthy re: OC to even note?
Thanks to Starbucks and the Brady bunch for bringing OCDO to the spotlight....
Press is a good thing.

Mech

imported post

I love going to Starbucks while OCing, just order a cup of coffee and sit down with a book. Of course, I'm constantly/observing watching people out of the corners of my eyes; quite entertaining, in fact!
Hope you have a smooth and good OC experience.

Hammer

imported post

Not a peep.
Not even a sideways glance from the WDFW officer ( a female!) in the store.
Being an old guy with a short haircut has its advantages..... :p

Metalhead47

imported post

Wife & I stopped at a Starbucks in Oak Harbor for a drink & snack ealier today. Not even so much as a sideways glance that I noticed. And get this:

not 10 feet away there were CHILDREN sitting at a table! Yet against all odds not a single one was harmed by the ebilbad gun! :uhoh: