• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3/7/10 Open carry meet up

GoDSpeeD

imported post

Just a heads up a "Range Day!!!" will be scheduled once a month to keep the arm loose and eyes good.

doninvegas

imported post

well pooo.....I'd have gone to the range...I just dident know where it was...ok will try the next time....By the way...they have a nice range out this way in Boulder city...Desert Hills, i am going to give it a try, but it is a bit pricey:)...$20 all day ...

doninvegas

imported post

I thought so too....i go to American shooter for 10 bucks and shoot 150 to 200 rounds...i couldn't afford to stay any longer...lol it only takes an hr...and i am ready to leave...dont know what i would do all day...:lol:

Sabotage70

imported post

Actually sat. would work out better for me. I just checked and they are racing at Bristol next sunday and that's one of the races I hate to miss. I'm supposed to have a friend coming over to BBQ that evening but he's kind of a flake anyways. But anyways lets do sat. mid-day.

DavidS

imported post

Hey it was a good to meet you guys for lunch today. Yea Desert Hills is kind of expensive. But the Sporting Clay range is well worth it. Mile long course with 22 stations, don’t worry I have a golf cart. If you go with a member it’s $5 bucks and $24 for 100 clays. I normally go every weekend, so if anyone wants to go just let me know. You can rent an over & under shot gun there, I think for $20. I’m up for Saturday afternoon at N. Decatur. Just let me know what to bring, as in target and weapons. My AR is growing dust bunnies!!! PULL!!

DavidS

imported post

Range is closed, damn high wind!! More like Global Warming if you ask me. Going to Magoos for lunch.