Thread: Springfield Armory

Post imported post

I have just finished writing the CEO of Springfield Armory and now want to share my story with others.

Last Sunday, while practicing Gun Control so that I could put each round where I wanted it, the spring guide rod fell out of my Springfield Model 1911 Ultra Compact. It did not render the weapon unsafe, but field stripping for cleaning would be "exciting".

I contacted Springfield on Monday and spoke with a customer service rep who seemed genuinely concerned that a part that is not suppose to break had failed. She told me she would send a replacement before the end of the day.

The part arrived today and I repaired the Model 1911, but what surprised me was a note on the "no charge" invoice that read "Sorry for the inconvenience Jim". Now that is a great warranty (lifetime) and awesome customer service.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Post imported post

awesome

Post imported post

You just can't ask for more than that. Great service.

Post imported post

Rock River Arms did the same thing for me when my Online gun dealer took off my bolt catch of my AR lower and shipped it to me missing. I called RRA and they sent me a replacement ASAP
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Post imported post

Springfield is a very good company.

Post imported post

+1 to Springfield
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."