Thread: Disorderly Conduct in Walmart

Banned

Post imported post

And these people get away with this. There should be a law! It is disturbing and something should be done!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

Banned

Post imported post

Wait there is more!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=339582&id=508430393&ref=nf

Post imported post

there augh to be a law lol thats some funny stuff there no wonder i do not shop wally world

Post imported post

What a world we live in.

Post imported post

Jump to page 13,halfway down the page. Nowwhile her fashion sense is nowhere to be found, she gets a +1 from me for OC'n!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    And these people get away with this. There should be a law! It is disturbing and something should be done!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798
    Agreed, How can they continue to allow this to happen. We need to write our congressmen and women to encourage them to enact new laws, more laws, better laws, that will put an end to this kind of total disregard for style.

I am disgusted and will be penning my own missive shortly. I will stand and be heard.
    Enough is enough dang it!

The style police are not doing their job here and someone has to make it known.

Who will stand with me. As a demonstration, I will be at the Capitol this week making my point.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

Post imported post

hardballer wrote:
    The style police are not doing their job here and someone has to make it known.

My goodness. At first I thought that was my buddy Ken but he's in California and wouldn't be caught dead wearing a beanie like that guy. We have similar beards and we have been known to ride anything with two wheels although he prefers a motor on his. When you have as many kids and grandkids running around as we did you are liable to be caught riding most anything and having our pictures took doing it just to prove old duffers really can ride a bike. We are to old to worry about what people think of us and have enough kids that pink doesn't scare us but them little bitty wheels are hazardous for old fat men with shaky legs. Way to much work.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

Banned

Post imported post

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Jim/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img]And They say we are dangerous? What if this monkey jumped on some small child in the store and bit them? Doesn't matter if it is wearing a dress, that doesn't mean it doesn't bite. There should be a law.