• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disorderly Conduct in Walmart

Russf

imported post

What a world we live in. :banghead:

hardballer

imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
And these people get away with this. There should be a law! It is disturbing and something should be done!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798
Agreed, How can they continue to allow this to happen. We need to write our congressmen and women to encourage them to enact new laws, more laws, better laws, that will put an end to this kind of total disregard for style.

I am disgusted and will be penning my own missive shortly. I will stand and be heard.
Enough is enough dang it!

The style police are not doing their job here and someone has to make it known.

Who will stand with me. As a demonstration, I will be at the Capitol this week making my point.

Santa_Pink_Bike.jpg

Old Grump

imported post

hardballer wrote:

The style police are not doing their job here and someone has to make it known.

Santa_Pink_Bike.jpg
My goodness. At first I thought that was my buddy Ken but he's in California and wouldn't be caught dead wearing a beanie like that guy. We have similar beards and we have been known to ride anything with two wheels although he prefers a motor on his. When you have as many kids and grandkids running around as we did you are liable to be caught riding most anything and having our pictures took doing it just to prove old duffers really can ride a bike. We are to old to worry about what people think of us and have enough kids that pink doesn't scare us but them little bitty wheels are hazardous for old fat men with shaky legs. Way to much work.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

moz-screenshot-2.png
And They say we are dangerous? What if this monkey jumped on some small child in the store and bit them? Doesn't matter if it is wearing a dress, that doesn't mean it doesn't bite. There should be a law.

960.jpg