• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Macomb Daily (MI) - online video of Michigam Open Carry Inc. leaders holding press conference

Haman J.T.

imported post

Who's doing the story? I've talked to Norb Franz about my case several times,but he wouldn't do a story intil I filed a suit.I'll have to get a paper tommorrow.More coverage is excellent! Hooray!

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

The great thing about the Macomb Daily article is that the comments are about 85% positive, compared to last years articles in the same paper when they were about 50/50.

Progress people! All of you have made a positive impact on the cause and the results are showing. Great job!

Be sure to go to the macomb daily site and leave some feedback.

imported post

Glad you have time to do all this PR work.... You havent returned my phone calls in 5 weeks. I did stop and talk to the property owners, and you did collect the full amount of money. They are not happy with you. Must be hard to to sleep at night, after ripping off a disabled military veteran, who helped you out!!!!!!!!

mikestilly

imported post

RippedoffbyScott wrote:
Glad you have time to do all this PR work.... You havent returned my phone calls in 5 weeks. I did stop and talk to the property owners, and you did collect the full amount of money. They are not happy with you. Must be hard to to sleep at night, after ripping off a disabled military veteran, who helped you out!!!!!!!!

lol let me guess you work for either Lansing or Battle Creek PD? You must be bummed the BOLO got tossed. You must be upset that the harassment didnt get you anywhere. You must be irritated that your department is under investigation by IA. We know whats up! Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya ;)

If you believe this dope I have some lake front property in Detroit for you ;)

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

This kind of personal attack is against the rules of the forum. Banned!

John

RippedoffbyScott wrote: