• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Amendment Tactical

imported post

As a proud Veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps and current Peace Officer with the state of California I wanted to design a line of clothing that is Pro 2nd Amendment. This all started when I was looking for clothing that I could wear that would express my support for the 2nd Amendment. What I found was products that I thought were either humorous or trashy and was not something that I would wear. As a concervative minded individual I wanted to wear something that made a powerful statement, yet was not too in your face and had a clean professional look. I have come up with my own line of 2nd Amendment apparel that I think may appeal to individuals on this site. This is all new to me and I am going through the growing pains of starting a business from scratch. I will attach one of my designs in hopes that I may get feedback from the Pro Gun / Pro Carry community. I welcome all suggestions....good....or bad. Please email me at: info@2ndamendmenttactical.com if you have comments.
Thank you and Semper Fidelis!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

My opinion -- these are "in your face".

If you want to be conservative, take a look at the opencarry garb at cafe press. Small logo on the breast, nothing on the back.

IMNSHO, centered on the front and large on the back does NOT equal conservative.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
Nice duds, however as you will soon be deleted for spam...

Nice to see yah.:cool:
Probably won't be as it is allowable under the rules.

[font="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"]4) Links to spam/membership sites not related directly to firearms are NOT allowed under any circumstances! [/font]